What time do you go to bed?

Options

Replies

• MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am up at 5:30, so I am usually in bed by 10:30 at the latest. With trying to get a workout in almost daily, I am ready for bed at that point.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I go down about midnight and get up at 4am.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I go to sleep around 1am and wake up around 5am but I'm a bit of a freak. Not recommended

I thought I was the only psycho in here. I do the same thing, but the military training I had prepared me to operate fully on 3-4 hours of sleep a night..then be ready to put in a 10-12 hour day.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    11 PM is average bedtime for me.

I wake up at 6AM - 7AM (depending on if I go to bed at 11, or midnight).

My body works well with 7 hours of sleep.
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I do some kind of workout everyday (usually walking). I go to sleep between 10 and 10:30 p.m. and wake up between 6 and 6:30 a.m. so I get 8 hours.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ideally 9:30pm - 5:30 am, but I am never actually in bed by 9:30, so it's more like 10pm - 5:15 am (snooze button!). What's really interesting is that with my bodymedia armband, it shows that I'm averaging 7:20 hours of laying down and only 6:23 hours of sleeping. Yesterday was only 3:44 hours of sleep! *tears* So even though it seems like I'm close to 8 hours, which has always been what I thought was my ideal, I'm certainly functioning on less. If only I could get that efficiency back up, think of all the time I could save!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I go to bed around 8 and I get up at 4 am.
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Between midnight and 1. My body will not allow me to get more than six hours of sleep! If I go to bed any earlier, I wake up in the middle of the night!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I usually go to bed between 10:30 and 11, and get up at 4:45. Although lately I've been staying up until after 11. On weekends I'm sometimes up until 2 or 3 in the morning. Night owl.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Usually in bed by 9:30 or so and read for about 30 minutes. Hours of sleep varies considerably as I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. I'm up no later than 5:30...but often around 4:30.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm a terrible sleepy head! Of course I have RA & Fibromyalgia which make me super tired anyways. I try to stay up until 9 but some days I fall asleep even earlier. I exercise 5 days a week and get up anywhere from 4:30 (when hubby is on an early shift) to 7 on the weekends. When my children were younger, I was usually up till 10:30-11.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I usually turn in sometime between 10:00 - 11:00 but may or may not read for a bit in bed. On work days I get up between 6:30 - 7:00.

On the weekends I sleep a bit more and times vary.
  • glheureux56
    Options
    I go to bed at 11 and wake up at 5:30. I try to work out twice a day -- noon and 7:30.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I need at least 8 hours of sleep - I get 6 or 7. I go to bed between 11:30 - midnight.
  • mikaelakosich
    mikaelakosich Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Honestly?

I'm in college. In the summer I go to sleep around 1am and wake up around 10am.

At school I ideally sleep from about midnight to 7:30, but realistically often wind up awake until 4am and taking a nap after dinner.
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    YIKES, ask the hard question. I usually go to bed between 10-11...and getting up at 5am. I know it's not enough!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I need 7 usually get 6.5. I want 9.

Pretty much me! Although I usually get 6 or 5.5
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Get a minimum of 6hours per day/night... :wink: Give your body time to recuperate and heal itself... A well rested body performs like a finely tuned car...:happy: :happy:
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I usually go to bed around 1 am. I work 2nd shift, so I don't get home until midnight, and I get about 8 hours of sleep when I wake up at 9, so not bad at all. :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    In bed by 10:00PM, up at 4:30AM. Old people don't need as much sleep!