It's one of those days...

Options
2»

Replies

• palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The chicken biscuit on Wendys breakfast menu has honey butter on it....I got one and their homefries when I was hungover one time and it changed my life! But anyways I know how you feel, sometimes my friends will order things that are usually not in my calorie budget, like fries with their sandwich and I always think "man it must be nice to just eat whatever you want all the time and not even care at all" but then I look at my progress and know that I am healthy and I probably don't actually want to eat that food it's just the more healthfully thoughtless approach to eating that I am jealous of every once in a while.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Chicken.... In a biscuit? wtf is up with you people and your strange combos. Lol
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Currently enjoying black coffee with vanilla flavored protein powder over ice...and will have an egg and veggie omelet for lunch! Like someone else said...adapt! Don't deprive yourself, but find a healthier choice! Think about how much better you'll feel when you didn't cave...your body will thank you! A temporary taste in your mouth is NOT worth a day full of guilt, and a lifetime of unhealthiness. You've got this!
  • Blueyedtine
    Blueyedtine Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CHICKEN BISCUITS!!!! Gah, I miss being in the south, I live in California now and they look at me like I'm crazy when I ask for one! Starbucks actually has a really yummy egg white and veggie wrap that is around 290 calories I think. You got this :)
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Just had to google Chicken Biscuit ! Never heard of those. Is the biscuit sweet?

No, it's a normal biscuit, with a breaded chicken patty on it.
    Chicken_Biscuit_440x282.jpg

Not that it appeals to me normally, but it smelled SO DAMN GOOD and I was HUNGRY! :grumble:

Mmmmmmm. . . . . . .chicken biscuit.

^^^^ That is incredibly strange....
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMM.... OMG, I am sitting here at my desk sipping a Starbucks Pike's Place Roast iced coffee with a shot of espresso and chocolate fudge protein powder. I may be in heaven.... *drool* :love:

I'm ignoring the fact that I'm going to bouncing off the walls in a few minutes because I haven't had a caffeinated beverage in a while... LOL
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    Just had to google Chicken Biscuit ! Never heard of those. Is the biscuit sweet?

No, it's a normal biscuit, with a breaded chicken patty on it.
    Chicken_Biscuit_440x282.jpg

Not that it appeals to me normally, but it smelled SO DAMN GOOD and I was HUNGRY! :grumble:

Mmmmmmm. . . . . . .chicken biscuit.

^^^^ That is incredibly strange....

MMMMM, and TASTY!
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    Read: IT STARTS WITH FOOD. It will change your life.