1500 calorie friends who actually log :)

Options
13»

Replies

• RTheHutt
    RTheHutt Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1490 (before counting exercise cals) and my journal is open. Feel free to view or FR.

Interesting to see other guys with goals around this level. I thought I was the only poor slob that needed to be around 1500 for loss!
  • lowe81
    lowe81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I log everyday- It helps me see what i am doing and what i need to do for better choices- I log everything! Feel free to add me
  • CrudeKitten
    CrudeKitten Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am just starting myfitness pal and weight loss....The last time I dieted was two years ago and I just started on the first. My goal is to keep going all month and see how much I can lose. I gained 30 pounds in two years (but was naive about it bc i still fit in my workpants.) I have a theory that if i keep logging on this site, then I wont quit.. I dont have any myfitnesspal friends, so you can add me if you want. :-)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun. My diary is open, and I eat anywhere from 1500-2500 calories a day, depending on how hard the day is. :)
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on 1200 but usually manage to bump it up a bit with my walking (FitBit usually gives me an extra 1000 for exercise although I don't eat my exercise cals) My weight is slowly coming off tho since joining MFP my chronic back pain and a recent Op for gall stones have been a bit of a hinderance)
    Anyone can add me if they like. I log everyday, it helps keep me on track.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I average about 1500. My goal is 1600, but I usually come in closer to 1500. I started with about 15-20 pounds, but lost about 5 before joining here. Reached my "scale goal", but still working on my Bodyfat % goal, so still logging and working out with that goal in mind.

I am not logging today, though. I take a practice maintenance non logging day about twice a month.

Feel free to add me!
  • Bschmidt672
    Options
    Hi,
    Right know I am at 1450 calories and only trying to lose 1 pound a week trying to be realistic. I am hit or miss at recording but I really want to stick with it and really could use positive encouragement for recording, weight loss, and also exercise. If anyone is willing please add me. thank you.
  • carole4000
    carole4000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP for a couple of weeks. I'm averaging 1400/1500 calories a day. I tend to be lower in the week to allow a treat over the weekend (wine being my downfall!)
  • skinnywaitressdiet
    Options
    Im just on my second day of doing 1500 Calories and am finding it a lot more stressful than doing lower Calorie diets! I'm having my first weigh in tomorrow (day 3) to see if it is right for me :D Will let you all know how it goes! Thanks for all the advice lovelies! Fingers crossed 1500 is right, some people have been saying that it is too low as I am always netting under 1000? Ahh well, will find out tomorrow :)
  • amykathleen2005
    amykathleen2005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    At 1,550 calories with open diary. Anyone can feel free to add.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Just upped my calories to 1500 a day and need some help keeping it at a net of 1500 without eating unhealthy foods to make it up! Feel free to add, I have an open diary and all comments/suggestions on it are welcome :)