3 Ingredient Frozen Chocolate Bars (20 calories per bar)

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    UNbump
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ANTI-bump
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    NEGA-bump
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks, looks yummy, I'm going to try this!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

(Isn't it against the Community Guidelines (all hail) to drive traffic to your own/a blog from the forums?)
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

(Isn't it against the Community Guidelines (all hail) to drive traffic to your own/a blog from the forums?)

hmmm...
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    NEGA-bump

Manatee-Face-bump.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

hmmm...

I believe it is considered advertising
  • LisaDec1969
    LisaDec1969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    looks awesome thanks for sharing
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Wishing they sold PB2 in Canada. :(
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

I hope not because 45 out of her 60 posts advertise...er...mention her website.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later review!
  • JohnMatrix
    JohnMatrix Posts: 59
    Options
    I am SO going to make those.
  • dgodin67
    dgodin67 Posts: 10
    Options
    What is PB2?
  • erinnpinky
    erinnpinky Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have found pb2 in canada in health food stores. I have also ordered online from bell plantation.

Sorry for breaking any community guidelines. I post my recipes with pictures for the directions so to post the recipes on this site would be more effort ....alas why I link to my blog.
  • erinnpinky
    Options
    Fitshop.ca sells pb2
    Ship via canada post
    I just ordered 36 bags as my coworkers all buy together to save on shipping.
  • Bobbie8786
    Bobbie8786 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just visited the website and while I won't be making these chocolate bars the oopsie bread that is on there is happening. Thanks for posting that link.

Why won't you be making them? Is it because of those weird little white things floating in there? Is it large chunk sugar? It looks kind of like chocolate ibarra like where you can see the big grains of sugar like this tumblr_lnjhyugJWY1qah3koo1_400.jpg I'm not a fan of that.

I tend not to cook with specialty type items and I honestly don't even know what PB2 even is:ohwell:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I have found pb2 in canada in health food stores. I have also ordered online from bell plantation.

Sorry for breaking any community guidelines. I post my recipes with pictures for the directions so to post the recipes on this site would be more effort ....alas why I link to my blog.

Yeah, that seems legit. I mean, posting the pictures requires using the img tags, and posting a link to your blog means cut and paste of some text...whereas adding the recipe itself would require...uh, cut and paste of some text. Seems like driving traffic to your blog is the real reason for not doing it.

But meh, whatever...like I said, I'm not the reporting type. I am, however, surprised you've gotten away with it as long as you have given how report-happy some people are here.
  • erinnpinky
    Options
    Just visited the website and while I won't be making these chocolate bars the oopsie bread that is on there is happening. Thanks for posting that link.

Why won't you be making them? Is it because of those weird little white things floating in there? Is it large chunk sugar? It looks kind of like chocolate ibarra like where you can see the big grains of sugar like this tumblr_lnjhyugJWY1qah3koo1_400.jpg I'm not a fan of that.

I tend not to cook with specialty type items and I honestly don't even know what PB2 even is:ohwell:

The white things are ice as my freezer is set to very cold!
  • JessCowles
    JessCowles Posts: 11
    Options
    IMG_8493_thumb.jpg

Oh look what I found? it looks the same? and I found it here....

http://stuftmama.com/2012/01/18/dessert-lately-three-ingredient-fudge/

and I don't own that blog so you can go to it without breaking any rules or adding any more ka-ching to this slick girls pockets. Yay google!

Three Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Buttery Fudge
    serves one mama (trying to watch her sugar intake before a big race)

1/2 ripe banana, fresh or frozen (Thaw a little if frozen)
    2 tablespoons PB2 (12 grams)
    2 tablespoons dark chocolate cocoa powder (10 grams)

Directions:
    Mix the ingredients together with a fork or in a Magic Bullet.
    Pour into a bowl or dish. Refrigerate or freeze. (If you can wait that long, if not, eat as is).
    That all!
    You get about 130 calories of this rich goodness.
    Best dessert ever!
    Not only is it the best because it’s easy and low in calories, but the possibilities (preparation and consumption) are endless.
    The necessary ingredients stay the same. A half of a banana (you can even use a whole one if you’re really feeling like it) and these two amazing products.

I wonder who invented this recipe first? The banana one has to be more ice creamy, no?

I made this and what a great idea! Yummy!