MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mlg81ktZ6t1s9w78bo1_500.gif
    [/quote]
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i am leaving him alone.

This is all you can do. Just take a deep breath and keep busy. There is more to life than a boyfriend. Call your friends, hang out with your family or even do something alone like go to the movies. The more independent you learn to be the better partner you will make IMO.

But the problem is that she's not really leaving him alone. She couldn't even go a day without stopping by to leave candy at his house...and then she's calling him after that. She isn't leaving him be AT ALL.

And also....she needs to tell us what he accidentally did.

True
    OP seriously though...leaving him alone means ZERO contact. NONE. Not through friends, not through email not through notes and candy. I wish you the best for real but honestly it doesn't sound very good at this point.
    OMG and could you please enlighten us what he did "accidentally" some people really want to know :wink:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that this rolled over into a new thread.

Why are you ignoring out requests to know what he accidentally did to you?
    It didn't roll; she started a whole new one.

What did he accidentally do?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Why are you ignoring our requests to know what he accidentally did to you?

For clarification, it didn't roll. OP made new post to see if the advice would change.

ETA: Damn, boxingkitt beat me :P
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

she "accidentally" posted a picture of him and tagged him on instagram when he told her not to do it. after she had done it a lot.

i bet it wasn't a one time thing either. i bet he told her he doesn't want to be tagged on that multiple times, and he probably just had it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

For clarification, it didn't roll. OP made new post to see if the advice would change.

Link to part 1? Or better, could someone make a quick Cliff's Notes of it to save me the trouble?
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options

ETA: Damn, boxingkitt beat me :P

Oh....oh dear god.

This is just so sad.

And entertaining.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

she "accidentally" posted a picture of him and tagged him on instagram when he told her not to do it. after she had done it a lot.

i bet it wasn't a one time thing either. i bet he told her he doesn't want to be tagged on that multiple times, and he probably just had it.

Not what she did. We all know what she's doing. No, in Part 1 she said that he had done something accidentally...and since she forgave him for it, he should forgive her for constantly crossing his boundaries.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Not what she did. We all know what she's doing. No, in Part 1 she said that he had done something accidentally...and since she forgave him for it, he should forgive her for constantly crossing his boundaries.

ooooooooooooh. i missed that part.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

What did he accidentally do? That seems like a pertinent piece of this perplexing puzzle.

Edit: because missing articles
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I see this in the boyfriends near future

kill.gif
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Link to part 1? Or better, could someone make a quick Cliff's Notes of it to save me the trouble?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1035789-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-anything

OP posted pics of her BF on Instagram without thinking after he had asked her to stop (she posted a lot). He got mad asked her to leave him alone. She stopped by the same day and dropped off a note and his favourite candy and has texted him. She is now leaving him alone.
    She also brought up something he accidentally did and she forgave him although she thinks now she shouldn't have. Theories abound.

See link one for theories and fanfic.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1035789-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-anything

Link to Part 1

Wait nvm, I just saw that someone posted it.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    He accidentally broke her toe dancing.
    He accidentally knocked the bookmark out of her copy of Twilight.
    He accidentally blurted out the ending of some movie she was watching.
    He accidentally gave her incorrect change.
    He accidentally left her somewhere because he needed a break from all the clinging.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Is that him in three of OP's profile pics? Is he okay with those being posted? Is he on MFP? What did he accidentally do?

(I'm going to go shoot a bunch of fireworks now...but when I come back inside, I hope to learn answers to all of these questions.)
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Is that him in three of OP's profile pics? Is he okay with those being posted? Is he on MFP? What did he accidentally do?

(I'm going to go shoot a bunch of fireworks now...but when I come back inside, I hope to learn answers to all of these questions.)

I bet he has no idea that his pics are on MFP. I bet if he knew about MFP, he'd end up finding this thread and then...

Dddddrrraaammmmaaaaa to the MAAAXXXX!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options

After seeing her previous thread I'm guessing that your last question will go unanswered.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I think someone recommended last night she remove him from her profile pictures here, but she obviously hasn't. Therefore she's still not respecting his wishes.
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Like I said in your other post...

I think he's testing you. He doesn't want space. He REALLY wants you to hide in his bushes and watch him from the window. That will make him feel like you're there for him even when he doesn't realize it. When he said 'please stop' that was really a plea for you to call him repeatedly & leave long messages recapping your relationship and giving examples of celebrity couples that have gone through worse (Surely, Kim Kardashiand Kayne West can do it, you guys can). He wants you to shave your head, write his name in marker on your forehead and do the rain dance in his front yard so that his neighbors can SEE how much you love him.

Do you see how ridiculous that all sounds?

When a guy says something take it face value. It's not some Joker-styled riddle where you need to figure shxt out, go on an adventure and get into all types of shenanigans to give him what you THINK he wants. Respect what he says. End of convo.
This discussion has been closed.