banana "pancake"

Options
13»

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I made them this morning adding a scoop of protein powder and a tiny bit of water, they came out great!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I made them this morning adding a scoop of protein powder and a tiny bit of water, they came out great!

I was thinking about trying that too!
  • amy_1987
    amy_1987 Posts: 45
    Options
    Going to try these this weekend, do you suppose you can freeze them once cooked? Not sure I'll be able to get through the number of bananas I've bought!
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    up
  • amy_1987
    amy_1987 Posts: 45
    Options
    These were super amazing, just started with plain banana and also banana and cinnamon, but planning on trying with some frozen mixed berries (thawed) soon!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to get these to work. They always stick no matter how much spray I use and to get them firm enough to be able to flip, they are so burnt on the one side that they are inedible. :(

Try using only ONE egg - it's how I make it and you still get two pancakes and they are delish. x
  • thamar123
    thamar123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely will try it.. sounds good!
  • tr1plets3
    tr1plets3 Posts: 8
    Options
    bump
  • catherinedevonport
    Options
    breakfast sorted for tomorrow thanks x:flowerforyou:
  • IECdispatcher
    IECdispatcher Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NJnanniELB
    Options
    I made a variation of this for breakfast today. I used egg substitute, a tiny bit of oatmeal, almonds, and a 40 cal. piece of bread for texture with the banana. Would call it banana "mash or hash" Good way to use an overripe banana.
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amandaxob
    amandaxob Posts: 13
    Options
    This is one of my favorites to make! I like the original, then I also add blue berries sometimes to be like blue berry pancakes.. also, sometimes add a handful of oats to the mix. :) Soooo good! Makes a lot too.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I do this too but now I add protein powder & chia seeds makes them hold better! Then I put strawberries on top and pure (clean) maple syrup!
  • amandaxob
    amandaxob Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh! Sometimes I add my protein powder too. Lol.