WOULD LIKE SOME NEW CONSISTENT MFP BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• jreneecal
    jreneecal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Joined near the end of June, no friends yet. I'm on almost everyday the accountability really keeps me on track; keeps me careful what I eat and doing the exercise I should. I'd love to add some friends too. Down 5 lbs and want to keep going.
  • mberner2
    mberner2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Daily user for 30+ days. Got a lot of weight to lose (about 300lbs total), so I will be doing my best to keep logging! Will be adding a few of you from this thread too :)
  • me_monster
    me_monster Posts: 98
    Options
    Dude I am friend-stalking the hell out of this thread. :D
  • SandiLioness
    Options
    Add me if ya like! I believe in motivating others as much as i like to be motivated. :)
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on almost daily.. feel free to add me!
  • teganjessica
    teganjessica Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im on every day and need as much motivation as I can get too so feel free to add me
  • sophisli
    sophisli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I log daily as well and would love buddies! :smile: Please add me if you wish.
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, and could give support and could use some as well. You can add me if you would like to :-)
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm on every day. Love to be supportive and receive support. Add me :)
  • tslanz
    tslanz Posts: 2
    Options
    I could use some more friends, add me please.
    Is anyone here in the Phoenix area?
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just came to the forums to look for consistent people! Glad to have you on my friends list!
  • mmg0327
    mmg0327 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm on every day for motivation, and I very consistently (and honestly!) log. My main focus is getting active and staying positive! Please anyone feel free to add me :)
  • domichula
    domichula Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on pretty much every day and could also use the support. I have been on and off here, losing and regaining the weight and finally want to take it seriously through the fall. I hope I can be of help and motivate you! :)
  • maeganbla
    maeganbla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would also love some buddies on here, I really need the support system because it is often difficult to try and do this by myself!! So please add me, my username is maeganbla
  • namelocdot
    namelocdot Posts: 11
    Options
    I would love to buddy up with someone. Accountability is vital :)
  • leelu137
    leelu137 Posts: 46
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm an Aussie on a mission and love to give support. I log on every day
  • namelocdot
    namelocdot Posts: 11
    Options
    Oh,and feel free to add me.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. It helps me stay consistent.
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You can most definately add me! I am on most days....unless we are gone camping for the weekend! I'd love to be a supporter of you!