Options

Replies

• Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Drink more water - Keep my calories in check
  • elle_m91
    Options
    Not eat any type of sweets (I'm a sucker for chocolate and cookies and CAKE) - replace them with fruits + nuts!
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    I was planning on tracking my mileage walked/jogged for Sept. Right now I'm resetting my mileage every day but I think if I keep a total for the month it may push me to do more, and possibly even more in subsequent months.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I am going to walk more, before the snow starts flying....Even AFTER the snow starts falling.
  • tfagler
    tfagler Posts: 30
    Options
    Reduce Sodium! That seems to be my pit fall!
  • sumimittra
    Options
    I am going to smile every morning and say "I am losing weight" : HOW ... EXCERSICE! & keep doing excersice to loose my fat cells ...
  • climbingpanda
    climbingpanda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    By not eating any cow's milk produce. No matter how good it tastes and how stressed out I am! This means reading all labels again which is so boring and going back to soya/goats/sheep replacements.

I know that it only makes me ill so I must stop doing it ... again :brokenheart:
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    hmm i dunno, there's soooo many lol! I wanna be less harsh on myself when it comes to those weeks where you just don't lose anything. Instead of being happy that i didn't gain anything..i tend to beat myself up. I'm super positive when it comes to helping others but im my own worst enemy. So i'd like to change that. But this September i decided id ditch the bus or any kind of transportation. I'm walking everywhere even if it takes me 6 hours :) September = Fall and Fall = cool weather and i loveee it! Looking forward to walking and enjoying the pretty trees and those orange, red and yellowish leaves :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I would like to add out door hiking. I've been waiting for my ankle to heal and I think it is time to buy hiking boots with ankle support and get hiking.
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Iam going to start again clear out the clutter. The kids will be back in school and I really need to clear out drawers , cabinets and closets. Need to just get it done.
  • aliciasjourney
    Options
    hmm i dunno, there's soooo many lol! I wanna be less harsh on myself when it comes to those weeks where you just don't lose anything. Instead of being happy that i didn't gain anything..i tend to beat myself up. I'm super positive when it comes to helping others but im my own worst enemy. So i'd like to change that. But this September i decided id ditch the bus or any kind of transportation. I'm walking everywhere even if it takes me 6 hours :) September = Fall and Fall = cool weather and i loveee it! Looking forward to walking and enjoying the pretty trees and those orange, red and yellowish leaves :)

OMGosh! You and I are so on the same page with that. I'm calming my "inner mean girl" voice! haha! I'm going to be as nice to myself as I am to strangers.

=)
  • NineInchGirl
    Options

OMGosh! You and I are so on the same page with that. I'm calming my "inner mean girl" voice! haha! I'm going to be as nice to myself as I am to strangers.

=)

hahaha no wonder we get a long great! ;) I think ill be doing both in September! Cuz i can be soooo darn mean to myself, it's ridiculous!
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    logging 80 miles running in september!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    get my 4miles a day back
  • Stevearoonie
    Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start exercising regularly. I have a fairly active job but there are also times when I don't do anything except for sit in front of a computer or behind the wheel of a truck for a lot of the day as well. When I started my journey I was consistent in my exercise for the first couple of days, and then I fell off the wagon. So I plan to start doing at least three 15 minute work outs a week and see where I can go from there. If I can't find 15 minutes to work towards a healthier lifestyle I shouldn't even be on this website. :) Thanks for the encouragement you have all been giving!
  • Nicol145
    Options
    I am going to get my 5 miles on the tredmill back!!
  • maggiemay20
    Options
    THAT IS A GREAT ONE !!!
  • asking131
    Options
    I will try to be able to jog for five straight minutes. I have never been able to run before...I've always had trouble breathing and I know it's been weight related. So hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to do it!
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Buy a heart rate monitor and use it!

Mirii
  • Danielle84Duncan
    Danielle84Duncan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy more fruits and vegies for snack time and try to increase my exercise times. :tongue: