WOULD LIKE SOME NEW CONSISTENT MFP BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going on 45 days...or so. I log everything! Anyone can feel free to add me and I'll be as much support as I can!!
  • Kelseygreenez
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have no friends on here, since I started around 18 days ago, haha. So far, I've logged on every day :)
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It's great to see your progress. Congrats! Anyone, feel free to add me if you wish.

I just passed my 390th day and no plans to stop. Have recently had setbacks with a tailbone injury and now sciatica - but I'll keep plugging along. Could use some new friends as a lot of them have become inactive.
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and encourage all my friends. Anyone can add me I just ask that you do the same in return.
  • namelocdot
    namelocdot Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi my name is Jimmy. Looking for friends to buddy up with. I've started this journey so many times.but never to completion. My goal is to is to lose 30 pounds, i don't want to turnback, i want to stay with it til the weight is gone
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started MFP recently and found that I love it! It's really helpful, whether it's a good day or a bad one. I'm on here everyday--feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else who wants to add me, too.
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progression :) I've just added you x
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone !! My name is Meaghan & I am pretty consistent ! :) Feel free to add me ! I'm 22 about to be 23 on the 14th :) & I just graduated from college !
  • rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Log and comment daily feel free to add me!
  • sgfergus26
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've used the MFP app with some success in the past, but I'm new to the MFP community and looking forward to future success.
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I just joined about 2 weeks ago. Even while on vacation I logged in daily. This site is helping me see how food is affecting me and make better choices. I have an L5-S1 herniation so I do not work out as much as I used to, but I refuse to give up on being healthy. :)

Feel free to friend me. Its always good to have support and motivation. That goes for anyone else that sees this as well.

Becca
  • hhume10
    hhume10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm on every day and don't really have any MFP friends either. My weight loss has been slow (but steady), so I could really use some encouragement too!
  • HappyMommy0403
    Options
    I'm so committed to this and would be happy to be a buddy as I could use a few myself! Anyone is free to add me! Need to get some pictures in tomorrow!
  • erinfaaaaace
    Options
    I am (now) on every day, with the occasional missed meal because it's a cheat day.

Please feel free to add me here and if you have a FitBit, there as well.

Good luck to you! :)
  • Shaunied4
    Shaunied4 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am here everyday, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm also on daily. I try to comment as often as possible, but some days are easier than other. Congrats on losing weight and best of luck to continue being successful. If you'd like to add me, please do! I love new motivational friends!
  • passtnt
    passtnt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I enjoy reading motivational post on the newsfeed on my phone each day but don't log on to a computer that often. I'm looking for more active consistent buddies too. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    :happy:
  • Kryssy8140
    Kryssy8140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!!

I'm a consistent, friendly MFP user and I would LOVE some fellow friends! Feel free to add me. I've been on this healthy lifestyle journey for about 4 weeks, and my ultimate goal is to lose 50 pounds! Lets help each other out!

Kryssy
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    22 pounds is awesome
    i log on everyday but i dont seem to be losing a lot of weight,
    id love some friends on here though,
  • gigidalrymple
    gigidalrymple Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on daily as well. Been on this up and down for a year. But I am back now and motivated. I am on daily and log everything. I need some friends to be accountable with!