From 270 to 148. Finally not Overweight by BMI.

Options

Replies

• amandaspencer416
    amandaspencer416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!!!! So proud of you!
  • GettingFit4MyHealth
    Options
    This is completely amazing!
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wow! wtg!
  • ChoklitCherry
    ChoklitCherry Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing.....great work!
  • Kiki1127
    Kiki1127 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Katie, you look amazing! I bet you feel 100% better too. Congratulations! I too am 5'5" and my highest was 276. Your transformation is stunning and such an inspiration for me. Thanks for posting.
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring post!! Congratulations!!!
  • srob98
    srob98 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You gorgeous!!!

Thank you for posting!!! I am about where you started, and your same height....but add about 20 years...

So glad you have done this while you are young! You are my inspiration!!!
  • SisJohnson
    SisJohnson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! what a great accomplishment!
  • libraryzombie
    libraryzombie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Congratulations on your successful journey, meeting your goals and having the strength to keep on going. You are my inspiration today! Thank you so much for sharing your success with us.

EDIT: Sorry, I had originally asked how long it took you but I re-read your post and realized that was already answered. Oops! (I need more tea, apparently.) So instead, I just wanted to say that you're an inspiration for anyone, but especially those of us who have a long way to go, ourselves. I bet you feel so much better (healthier) and I can't wait to feel that good, too. :)

Again, congrats. :)

Cheers!

44375120.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    amazing. please keep posting updates. love them!
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    First off, I would like to say sorry for posting progress updates so often. When ever I hit a goal, I always just feel so excited that I want to share. Many of you have read my story before, so I'll keep it short-ish.

I started at 270 lbs, I am now at 148. Only 18 more pounds to lose to get to goal. It's taken me more or less 14 months to go from 256 to 148, but my highest weight was 270. I did this through counting calories mostly, with the last 1/3 of the weight I added exercising. About 30-40 min of cardio a day, three days on, one day off. I'm adding a definitive weight lifting schedule starting tomorrow.

I am now in a healthy BMI range for the first time since I was in 2nd grade. I am 25 years old, and 5'5”.

Body progress, before- 270 After – 148

2pqnwp1.jpg

Face Progress, before – 256 After – 148

9t3mec.jpg

Absolutely LOVE the outfit in the top right pic! You look amazing!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! What an amazing accomplishment--you are truly an inspiration to others.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    What a stunning transformation - you look gorgeous :flowerforyou: well done and in only 14 months - you have worked hard to get your great results!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Thanks for the motivation!
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I like your idea of frequent posts and will adopt it for my journey. You have and are doing great. Way to go.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow and wow is all I can say!!!!
  • hermanmelville
    Options
    Good job, that takes a lot of discipline.
  • kris472
    kris472 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I also started at 270, so you give me so much hope and motivation!
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations on your accomplishments!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic!!! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!