Team Fit - August

Options
13»

Replies

• amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So I ended my plateau... by GAINING a pound. :grumble: I'm not really surprised because I've been bad at going over my calories, even though I've been going to the gym regularly. It was my husband's birthday last Thursday and mine was yesterday, so there are sweets all over our house and I haven't been able to say no. Plus we've been going out to eat more than usual because of our birthdays. So I will probably gain another pound by the end of this week. :frown: I'm pretty frustrated, but such is life.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Today I just got done doing a 3 day shakeology cleanse that totally helped me get back on track. I've been working out hard with INSANITY but b/c of it I think I've been giving myself too much leadway with my food. So I wanted to get back on track. So I lost good amount of weight and feel great. Of course now TOM is coming and I'm starting to feel bloated. Oh well at least I got to feel good for a few days... lol.
    Tonight I'm working out to INSANITY at home with my fiance and best friend. And starting this wkend I'm def additing more workouts. I want to push myself. One is not enough. Saturday I'm doing yoga. Monday Yoga. Tues brazil butt lift. Wed. Bootcamp. Thur Brazil Butt lift. Plus the INSANITY program....bring it!!!
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Started 3rd round of Chalean Extreme today with Burn I and 20 min Turbo Jam. I was sweating and felt great. Hope I can get off this plateau I have been at.

Hope everyone has a great week.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hi girls,
    well i'm back on today. hopefully/ i dont foresee anything stoping me from going to the gym tonight which is good. and my roommate and i are going to try to go in the mornings from no on. so that will be good. get it over with and out of the way. i've also been thinking of starting the c25k again. that would be cool! well be good girls! this month is almost over!
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Good morning

So this morning I did Burn It Off for 25 min before my son woke up and that was the end of any extra workout.

Water in take is great. I am doing ok on calories. The weather has been perfect the last few days so I have been trying to get outside and walk before we lose this perfection.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I've missed you! :flowerforyou:

Well, I'm back after about a 3 week break...unplanned break. My birthday was last month, so there were SO many sweets around and parties and drinking and such. I had a blast, but haven't tracked calories or worked out in so long. I MUST get back into the swing of things. I weighed myself this morning to see how much damage I'd done - and I am thrilled to say that I am exactly the same weight as I was the last time I weighed in on Aug 16th. I have no idea how that happened, but I'm just going to thank God and get myself back on track before I un-do all the hard work I've done all summer.

Here's to a great September for us all! :drinker: Holidays are right around the corner, and we all know we want to look good! :laugh:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Ladies - we're slacking - it's September now! :laugh: I made our new September thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/118044-team-fit-september