Girls who go to the gym for attention..WHY YOU DO THIS?

Options

Replies

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Don't hate, celebrate
    treadmill-gif.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I just want you to know that I've been educated here today. I had no idea that my really fantasic *kitten* was causing poor guys like you to struggle with your fitness goals. From now on, I'll be wearing baggy sweatpants and large t-shirts to the gym and making sure I stay far away from any men who may be distracted by my appearance while trying to reach my own fitness goals. I'll make sure to tell all my hot friends to do the same. :grumble:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Maybe she thought you were hot and was hoping you would notice her. You should talk to her the next time you see her at the gym.

You never know.

Might save you from posting another "forever alone" thread.
  • onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This means she is DTF right? :laugh: :tongue:
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Maybe she thought you were hot and was hoping you would notice her. You should talk to her the next time you see her at the gym.

You never know.

Hitting on girls at the gym is a nono for me. :tongue:
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well, my reaction to your topic question would be "To get attention."

However, after reading the post, I have to wonder if the girl in question is paying less attention to others than some are to her.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I like the ones who get on the hip abductor and pretend to ignore me staring at them......
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    She could have been wearing a potato sack and you still would have been distracted. You can't help it the little head rules you.
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Maybe she likes that machine best... I think you need to control yourself. :noway:
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    In my gym... theres an A/C vent that blows perfectly on one of the treadmills.... so I always pick that one if it's free. Maybe it's not ALLL about you after all.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Wait, so is the issue what she was wearing or the fact that she chose a machine in front of you? Tight clothes are much easier to lift in.
  • Jess1caLe
    Jess1caLe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are nothing, there are two girls at my gym that are the star attractions. One, for the fact that she wears what I consider to be a lycra/spandex blend ice skating outfit to do circuit training in...the other, who wears the same grey booty shorts, hot pink skinny tank, with her hair down and makes loud sex noises when "lifting." It's a magical circus.
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options

You never know.

:laugh:
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    In my gym... theres an A/C vent that blows perfectly on one of the treadmills.... so I always pick that one if it's free. Maybe it's not ALLL about you after all.
    No, it is ALL about me. Sigh
  • russbittles
    Options
    my really fantasic *kitten*

pics or it didn't happen. :wink:
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Yoga pants are nothing, there are two girls at my gym that are the star attractions. One, for the fact that she wears what I consider to be a lycra/spandex blend ice skating outfit to do circuit training in...the other, who wears the same grey booty shorts, hot pink skinny tank, with her hair down and makes loud sex noises when "lifting." It's a magical circus.
    Pics!
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    if she wanted attention, she'd go to the gym when it was packed full of people.

True story.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

You never know.

Hitting on girls at the gym is a nono for me. :tongue:

I didn't say hit on her... I said talk to her...

There's a difference. It's a subtle one, I realize.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    if she wanted attention, she'd go to the gym when it was packed full of people.

True story.

Unless she just wanted his attention.
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This means she is DTF right? :laugh: :tongue:

of course