Who is from Minnesota?

Replies

• beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Checking in, Shakopee, MN here! Add me if any of you would like! Love watchin people's progress, and will try my best to comment when I can!
  • twsepion
    twsepion Posts: 1
    Oakdale... I've also lived all over Minnesota from Moorhead, Bemidji, and Breezy Point to all over the Metro area...
  • From Mankato....lived in Oakdale, Highland Park, Minneapolis, Big Lake, Burnsville and now Lakeville.....
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    I grew up in SW Minnesota then Alexandria, Duluth, Woodbury, and now Burnsville. Feel free to add me, I would love some local support.
  • lillie02
    lillie02 Posts: 6 Member
    I was born and raised on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border in Hudson, but moved to Minnesota for my job/college. My husband and I currently live in Oakdale. I work in St Paul in the summit/grand ave neighborhood and Love it! We're looking to buy our next house in the eastern suburbs (oakdale-Woodbury-cottage grove)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Grew up in Rochester, went to school in Duluth and Mankato and lived in St. Louis Park before moving to the Carolinas 9 years ago.
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    I went to college and lived in Minnesota for several years. Love it there! Feel free to add me!
  • ASB2683
    ASB2683 Posts: 12
    Grew up in Eden Prairie, went to college out of state, worked in a few different states before finally moving back to MN! There's no place like home! :smile:
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    (Almost) lifelong Maplewood resident.
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    OptimisticlyOptimistic Posts: 162 Member
    *Raising Hand*

Actually I'm FROM WI (originally) - but have lived in MN since I turned 18.

^ Me too. :happy:
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    I am from MN as well! There are many of us here!
  • AFMOMX2
    AFMOMX2 Posts: 18
    Raised in Baudette MN. Live out of state not but still go back for visits to see my mom and dad. =)
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    I'm from Alabama but married a man who has lived in Minnesota for the past 13 years. Been living in south Minneapolis for two!
  • Unfairman
    Unfairman Posts: 16 Member
    Northern MN raised, left the country for a few years, and now I'm a die hard Minneapolitan. SOUTH SIDE REPRESENT!
  • rw10091960
    rw10091960 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in...Le Center MN.
  • erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    Born and raised in Isanti, MN, currently live in Foley, MN!!!
  • lbuseth
    lbuseth Posts: 41
    I am! EP
  • Had to leave dear ol' St. Paul 6 years ago and moved south to Rochester. Still miss being in the cities so much, but there are some good things happening down here in the SE corner, too!
  • Shakopee!! here
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Minnetonka here.