Girls who go to the gym for attention..WHY YOU DO THIS?

Options

Replies

• onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I must be doing it right.... I wear basket ball shorts and tanks to the gym and sports bras and fitted capris when doing stadiums. I know the guys at the gym aren't distracted by me

Well change it up. <3

Haha...I might just need to try that. I thought the men wanted to work out not see my little *kitten*
    I like to do both. :D
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I must be doing it right.... I wear basket ball shorts and tanks to the gym and sports bras and fitted capris when doing stadiums. I know the guys at the gym aren't distracted by me

Well change it up. <3

Haha...I might just need to try that. I thought the men wanted to work out not see my little *kitten*

Many of us are happy to do both.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    So, don't look at her, that way you won't be distracted and she can work out without the creepy feeling that some guy is watching her. It's not HER fault if you can't keep your mind on what you're doing.
  • danismile87
    Options
    I dont think that she did that on purpose..
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    So, don't look at her, that way you won't be distracted and she can work out without the creepy feeling that some guy is watching her. It's not HER fault if you can't keep your mind on what you're doing.
    Mom, is that you?
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    YOU DONT KNOW THIS! Dont ruin this for me.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Mom, is that you?

No, but if you're complaining....
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Running on a treadmill the other night, late, gym was empty. Girl gets on the elliptical right in front of me with her damn tight yoga pants on. NOW YOU GOT ME ALL DISTRACTED. YES YOUR BUTT LOOKS GREAT AND YOU KNOW THIS.

Why do you girls do this?

forget the treadmill, gyms need to put in more stripper poles

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Imagine how many girls (and guys) would try it and bust their *kitten*! Youtube! :wink:
  • LouisianaHott
    Options

She did it on purpose hoping you would watch and forget what you were doing.
  • ghdsmais
    ghdsmais Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I swear the guys behind me are watching my ponytail bounce while I'm on the treadmill and the elliptical. Is that wrong? Surely it is NOT my yoga pant style the are interested in. Just counting the bounces of my ponytail.

Yet another thing I have come to love about you ladies. That ponytail sway!!!!!!!!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my yoga pants; and the more squats I do the better I look in them. That and I for some reason always migrate to the exact same machines if they are open regardless of who's there. Just enjoy the view if it's a good one and maybe that will make you stay longer and burn more calories. :laugh:
  • onetwopotato
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you! <3
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Personally, I love my yoga pants; and the more squats I do the better I look in them. That and I for some reason always migrate to the exact same machines if they are open regardless of who's there. Just enjoy the view if it's a good one and maybe that will make you stay longer and burn more calories. :laugh:
    That it did. It worked. I didn't quit until she did. :embarassed:
  • LouisianaHott
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you! <3

welcome :wink:

It is the least I can do since I forgot to dress correctly at the gym
  • onetwopotato
    Options

Well, like I said...change it. For me? :flowerforyou:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I wear tight yoga pants because they're comfy. I try to pick a machine so nobody is behind me but sometimes it can't be helped
  • LouisianaHott
    Options

What time am I supposed to show up at the gym? I will be wearing a bright blue sports bra and crossfitt capris
  • onetwopotato
    Options

What time am I supposed to show up at the gym? I will be wearing a bright blue sports bra and crossfitt capris
    Just let me know. I'm on your schedule now.
  • LYNN8SUPERSTAR
    Options
    LOL!! The guy running on the treadmill!! Too funny LOL!!:laugh:
  • LouisianaHott
    Options

Just let me know. I'm on your schedule now.

Meet me there in 2 hours :wink: