What was your worst binge?

Replies

• CandelLife
    CandelLife Posts: 127 Member
    I lose weight at a good pace @ 3,000 calories a day...

In March towards I ate 28 pieces of pizza and 2 cinnamon rolls for lunch, that was around 5k...just for lunch.

tumblr_lvwy46vAyK1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Sounds like a CiCi's Pizza day LOL... I remember having fun contests with my boys to count how many we would have all for 5 bucks. Good thing we only did it like once or twice a year, fun but still not good.

It was CIci's lol

How awful is it that I'm laughing right now? LOL!!! Now I realize how bad it is to do that, but it sure was a blast then! Ok, note to self... bad bad bad lol...
  • redber
    redber Posts: 1
    Recently? The entire past weekend. Friday night, all-you-can-eat sushi buffet. And it's REAL sushi, not the lame stuff you get at the Chinese buffet. Saturday I went to a Fourth of July party and drank probably 10 beers on top of all the food, and I NEVER drink my calories. Sunday I was so queasy from the beer ( Not really hungover, just bleh) and the only thing that makes that feel better is constantly stuffing my gob. So I probably ate around 5000 over my limit and only ran four miles on Friday and four on Saturday.

Thank goodness it's Monday. I'm 758 under my limit and am not planning on eating anything else today.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    I've never been a binger, but about 10 years ago (when these lovely little circles were introduced to the world), for about a week straight, I would get up in the middle of the night and eat about 5 :heart: :heart: :heart: Golden Oreo's:heart::heart: :heart: !!

I did this until the pack was done, and I've only bought them maybe 2 or 3 times since. I know that I can't (CAN'T) control myself when those are around, so when I have bought them, I've taken 1 sleeve out and put them in a Ziploc storage bag, and gave the rest to either my son, my sister, and even one time I took them over to my neighbor's house.

I imagine that they're somewhat like crack...:smokin:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    When I was 560 lbs. I was consuming over 10,000 calories a day so my binges today don't even compare....... :drinker:
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    cereal!! :sad:
  • jmarsh9
    jmarsh9 Posts: 12 Member
    A whole bag of Cape Cod Salt&Vinegar chips... my kryptonite!
  • 4000 cal day - messed around and ordered this chocolate chip cookie (WARM!) with ice cream at Chili's - it was 1450 cals! That + everything else I had that day. SMH...tsk, tsk
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    I've done things like order a 2 for $20 meal at Applebee's, pick that up to go, stop by McDonald's for a couple double cheeseburgers and a large fry, and hit the gas station for an ice cream sandwich and/or some Reese's peanut butter cups.

By myself. In an hour or so.

Followed by a trip to the fridge.

I'm talking probably close to 10K calories. And this was a once a month or so thing. A couple of months ago I was eating 2/3 meals in a drivethru every day. I don't know how I don't weight 300 pounds, this is just sad :/
  • This is just embarrassing to type.. lets see one night I had two pieces of cake and a handful of peanuts. then the cravings hit. I ate a bagel with a \ton of cream cheese, then a cinnamon raison bagel with butter..yuuuummm. Then I had stuffed French toast covered in m and ms...then there was some ham I ate... then some more m and ms.. and then about 3 homemade cookies... It was a awful night and lets just say I never go in the kitchen at night otherwise I feel AWFUL about myself :(
  • babybs
    babybs Posts: 48 Member
    It was my first binge...
    -5 ounces of pork
    -5 tbsp of peanut butter
    -2 baby back ribs
    -3 peeps
    -5 mini packs of M&M's
    -4 mini packs of Skittles
    -1 Chocolate covered marshmallow egg
    -5 very large handfuls of Lay's potato chips
    -1 Monster energy drink

This took place at the very end of my day, so keep in mind this was in addition to 3 meals and a few snacks :/

Minus the Monster drink and add a Starbucks and you'd be a girl after my own heart.
  • babybs
    babybs Posts: 48 Member
    I've never been a binger, but about 10 years ago (when these lovely little circles were introduced to the world), for about a week straight, I would get up in the middle of the night and eat about 5 :heart: :heart: :heart: Golden Oreo's:heart::heart: :heart: !!

I did this until the pack was done, and I've only bought them maybe 2 or 3 times since. I know that I can't (CAN'T) control myself when those are around, so when I have bought them, I've taken 1 sleeve out and put them in a Ziploc storage bag, and gave the rest to either my son, my sister, and even one time I took them over to my neighbor's house.

I imagine that they're somewhat like crack...:smokin:

Oh I get your crack comparison, mine is Cool Whip Free. I'll put just a dollop on my fruit and when I finish that I go back to the fridge and just eat it straight out of the tub. The WHOLE tub. I buy the stuff a half dozen containers at a time. I am trying to ween myself off it and have gotten some control of it lately. I know, if I just didn't buy it I wouldn't have the problem right? Guess I'm not there yet.
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    If I feel a binge coming on I will straight take a nap or Nyquil and go to sleep! I can't stop when it comes to certain things... Cheetos, baked cookies, cheese bread, croissants... I remember way back when, years ago, I would eat an entire bag of cheese bread with sweet tea while watching TV all day... sad thing is just thinking of it makes me hungry. God I love that stuff!!
  • I went AWOL on the bagels today...bread is my serious weakness:(
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    The last time I attempted a healthy lifestyle, I finally broke down and decided to buy some junk food at the gas station. Including combos, twinkies, corn nuts, beef jerkey and some other random things. Now a days my idea of a treat is a drink from starbucks, which I usually get with skim milk and no cream.
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    I once ate a dozen Amish fry pies (think hostess pies but homemade and a million times better). I ate them in two days along with lots of other food. I also used to get up in the night and sneak Klondike bars and cookies.

One day at a time, right? Every day I don't give in to that is a victory.
  • oohashbee
    oohashbee Posts: 21
    I used to get breakfast burritos two at a time. I'm talking the huge burritos the size of a small baby. I eat one in my car on my way to work and one when i got to work, in my mind i was just eating one, since it wasn't in front of anyone.

I'd do that a lot, eat in my car thinking it "didn't count"...gah...

Id also order a whole large pizza plus breadsticks just for me. And eat the whole thing in one sitting, plus a 2 liter of soda!!! I did this several times a month, rotating through different pizza places so they wouldn't know how much I really ate their pizza.

Eat pints of Ben and jerrys at a time, sometimes 2 pints in one night. It just gets worse so I'll stop here...
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    I used to be able to eat a whole pizza in 1 sitting, no problem. Probably still could.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Cadbury mini eggs! I used to hate when the Easter candy got to the store! I could eat a big 13 oz bag of those suckers over the course of a day.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    I ate an entire Cheese Pizza from the Costco food court with a Frozen yogurt. That was dinner today. The yogurt was non-fat so it wasn't all that bad.
  • im a recovering binge eater but back in my high school and college days, my binges averaged around 4000-5000 cals 2x a week. Then I would spend the following two days exercising for 2hrs to "get rid" of the excess calories, which caused more binging..lol
    My weakness was CHIPS of any variety, cereal (cinnamon toast crunch & apple jacks) and cheez-its. I easily ate an entire bag of doritos or funyuns...sometimes two bags! Thank goodness, i was never really into sweets, or it could of been much worse.

Now, my binges are around 2500 and its usually once a week on a weight lifting day so my body actually needs the extra calories. I don't buy processed stuff anymore so my binges are usually on popcorn and sweet potato fries..lol

Its still a process but i've come a looong way.