Does he love me!?

Options

Replies

• DoingThiisForMe
    Options
    The whole, He stays with me, next month we'll move in together and im nervous...we will split the bills thing.. kinda took president over the whole paragraph lol..

He lives with you, he's not paying rent, he hasn't said he loves you, he doesn't initiate sex for weeks. And somehow you're nervous about moving in with someone who already lives with you. And because you've fallen in love with him, it appears to you that he is super into you, and gazes and longs for you deeply lol

Honestly that was way too long and what's the point of questioning/wondering just ask him.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    What-In-Gods-Name.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I miss my newsfeed.

me too.

rage.

yet, somehow....we all manage to find each other in these little packets of fun. #greatmindsthinkalike #boobs
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been dating 5 months we’re both 25 years old. We took it slow at the beginning per my wishes, and then we had a talk about being exclusive. I was dating other men and he says he wasn’t with any other women while we’ve been talking.

He fell on hard times and asked to live with me for the last 2 months. He advised for us to get an apartment together and split the rent. Since this talk he’s been staring at me differently than normal. He has to go away for a week, I bought him a bracelet and he stole a shift of mine (he’s so sweet). We spend a lot of time together, went a week without sex, he’s cried in front of me, deals with my insanity, and tells me how pretty I am.

Does he love me?

Fixed

Depends on what hard times he fell on as per that whole mess. If you have to ask strangers then to me that's a red flag but you may just be treating us like your online diary and writing hearts n crap everywhere.
    ^^this man deserves a medal!

and to the OP, i think you're being a mug. you'd give up the security of your own place to go halves with a man who pays no rent and professes no love? after five months? engage your common sense, girl!
  • jennagreen2229
    Options
    Wow I can't believe how incredibly mean everyone has been on here. Thanks for those of you who took the time to really read and have good input. I appreciate it. I guess you just can't write about things online bec no one really can grasp the entire situation.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Not even five months and you write all that? Chill.
    I wouldn't let him move in, you sound convenient for him and it might just be that.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Two things:

1) Most comments were related to your (lack of) proper writing style and could have been easily avoided.
    2) What kind of response did you expect? Did you really think total strangers would overwhelmingly approve of what is clearly an immature and seemingly one-sided relationship?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry but all I took away from that is he stole your clothes, & pays no rent?.... As a side note I just got hit in the face by my palm :huh:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    @onetwopotato **** you're handsome

This.

And,

...wut?
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    ZM6hi.gif

love this guy!!!! too funny!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Two things:

1) Most comments were related to your (lack of) proper writing style and could have been easily avoided.
    2) What kind of response did you expect? Did you really think total strangers would overwhelmingly approve of what is clearly an immature and seemingly one-sided relationship?

This. People really need to manage their expectations of faceless strangers a bit better.
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    VDdlb.gif

i cried @ this caption
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    How can you tell if he loves you so?....It's in his kiss :tongue:
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    a03.gif
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Either loves you or loves that you pay the bills. I'm guessing the 2nd since you have to ask the internet.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Are you really 25?

My thoughts exactly.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Only you can really answer this question... I think you know the answer. Search deep within for the truth. :smile:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    O_o 42
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    TLDR use paragraphs.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    You should unfriend him on Facebook.