Girls who go to the gym for attention..WHY YOU DO THIS?

Options

Replies

• onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my yoga pants; and the more squats I do the better I look in them. That and I for some reason always migrate to the exact same machines if they are open regardless of who's there. Just enjoy the view if it's a good one and maybe that will make you stay longer and burn more calories. :laugh:
    That it did. It worked. I didn't quit until she did. :embarassed:

Well then, mission accomplished.
    Touche
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I wear those too... AND it's not for attention from the dudes... I wear them because I hate loose fitting clothes when I'm in the gym sweating... It annoys me terribly. And if she had on pants then she is probably trying to sweat a little more. And I'm sure she appreciates that you appreciate her *kitten*.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    I wear those too... AND it's not for attention from the dudes... I wear them because I hate loose fitting clothes when I'm in the gym sweating... It annoys me terribly. And if she had on pants then she is probably trying to sweat a little more. And I'm sure she appreciates that you appreciate her *kitten*.
    I ♥ a great butt. :blushing:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I love this thread man, I really do.

But there isn't near enough pictures...
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    I love this thread man, I really do.

But there isn't near enough pictures...
    I agree. More pics of mfpers in yoga pants needed STAT.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Ways to tell a woman is going to the gym for attention:

1. Wears yoga pants
    2. Wears makeup
    3. Chooses a machine near a man

Anything else? What if you wear baggy sweats and makeup? I need to know, because the only attention I've attracted so far is the attention of a trainer due to my sloppy form. (The trainer was so right, not offended, and the advice helped a lot.)
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Ways to tell a woman is going to the gym for attention:

1. Wears yoga pants
    2. Wears makeup
    3. Chooses a machine near a man

Anything else? What if you wear baggy sweats and makeup? I need to know, because the only attention I've attracted so far is the attention of a trainer due to my sloppy form. (The trainer was so right, not offended, and the advice helped a lot.)

I go to the gym after work, no I don't take my make up off prior to wroking out and I wear yoga pants. I use whatever machine/ weight is on my schedule for the day. Just because a man may be using the machine next to mine doesn't mean I am looking for attention.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Needs more girls at the gym in yoga pants. :smokin:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    BINGO on not paying attention to you
  • allylbrown
    allylbrown Posts: 71
    Options
    Haha...of course it is our fault, right:)
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I just want you to know that I've been educated here today. I had no idea that my really fantasic *kitten* was causing poor guys like you to struggle with your fitness goals. From now on, I'll be wearing baggy sweatpants and large t-shirts to the gym and making sure I stay far away from any men who may be distracted by my appearance while trying to reach my own fitness goals. I'll make sure to tell all my hot friends to do the same. :grumble:

LOL
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    This means she is DTF right? :laugh: :tongue:

Ummmm NO... but it does mean that it motivates us to know we are motivating you :wink: GO hard or GO home ...:tongue:
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Haha...of course it is our fault, right:)
    Well duh...
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    and when guys wear stringers and other douche bag items it's purely for performance right?
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    This means she is DTF right? :laugh: :tongue:

Ummmm NO... but it does mean that it motivates us to know we are motivating you :wink: GO hard or GO home ...:tongue:
    Dammit. Way to crush my hopes and dreams.
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Maybe she just wanted to go on that one! I know I dont walk round the gym annd that who can lear at my *kitten* tonight! -_-
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    It's all part of our evil plan to make you fat.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Maybe she just wanted to go on that one! I know I dont walk round the gym annd that who can lear at my *kitten* tonight! -_-
    You're seriously crushing my heart right now.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    It's all part of our evil plan to make you fat.
    But I'm already fat...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    To make you ask these questions!