• harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Be a good guy and just be yourself :smile:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Here we go again....

There's a saying!! "If you got nothing to say, don't say nothing"!! Just saying!!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Get real people.Everyone has issues.Being an adult means having some kind of baggage.So no you are not a good guy! Also,no "good" guy in the history of the world ever referred to himself as a good guy.i think everyone here would have a better shot with the ladies if they started accepting their flaws and were a man about it

I got flaws alright!! And I don't deny that one bit!! And I suppose as someone mentioned, I do need to work on my self confidence a bit! That's always been my Achilles heel. Oh, and I am a good guy because I know it, and I don't apologise for it!
  • onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of women that are looking for a good guy, I don't know where you guys hide out, but you're really good at it since I can't find you or if I do, you're already taken (and of course you have no single good guy friends that you can send my way)
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I like good guys. I think the like a PP said, sometimes good guys don't go after what they want. I love a sense of humor, dirty or otherwise. I also like a guy who is bold. I like a guy who doesn't mind when I TAKE the lead. I'm not some little girl that needs protecting.

I think a lot of girls like good guys. It's just about having the confidence to go for what you want, in my opinion.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't understand why it matters?

This is a fitness website right?
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't understand why it matters?

This is a fitness website right?

*dating/hookup website
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Always seems to me too that *kitten* and players get the girls, and a lot of girls seem to fall for "bad boys"
    How is that?
    I was never able to get girls to like me, only got friendzoned, but that's not what you want as a 18 year old guy.
    Being nice doesn't seem to get you anywhere, not with girls, but not in life either, the people who work hard and stay friendly don't get the monye, people who like fireing other people and would do anything for themselve seem to have it all

couldnt agree more Gustaaf.

the friendzone is a rubbish place to get put.

this is like a catch 22 for you guys. It sucks yes being in the friendzone but what we are telling you is that at least we treasure you as a good guy which is why we live you as friends.
    Sorry to you nice guys buuut....
    some of us do LIKE the nice guys too though. =)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Trust me...at least the girls I know-we like the good guys.

The guy who opens the door and sends flowers and occasionally watches the movie we want to watch.

I've never been one for bad boys, though. I got myself a good guy at home...(well he's gone right now, but I picked the good guy!)
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You're either friends with a person or your not. If you're hanging around with someone pretending to be their friend when your intent is different and you are playing a game to see if you can eventually "win" them then you are missing it out and doing yourself and the objection of your affection a disservice.
    truth. pretending to be my friend in order to get into my pants is NOT a nice thing to do.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    The friend zone doesn't exist. It's a figment of your imagination.

You're either friends with a person or your not. If you're hanging around with someone pretending to be their friend when your intent is different and you are playing a game to see if you can eventually "win" them then you are missing it out and doing yourself and the objection of your affection a disservice.

Be a friend. A good friend. Friendship brings you some of the greatest, most beautiful blessings that life has to offer. Seek out other people who are attracted to you. However, you may find that during the course of people's lives that feelings change and the girl who once wanted to be your friend then wants to be more. Or not.

Don't hold yourselves back. Live. Keep growing. Accept the highs and the lows and one day you will find someone right for you.

I promise.

This person speaks the truth, yo.

And if you find yourself "friendzoned" and don't want to be - tell her. Be honest. Be honest. Be brave. And be willing to take care of yourself. If you find yourself giving more than you are able to, cut back.

Just don't sit there collecting resentments against her and everything else with a vagina. You're a grown man with the full capability to take care of yourself. Do so.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You don't want the girls who are attracted to bad boys anyway :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    You don't want the girls who are attracted to bad boys anyway :)

^this...x 10
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I'm just secretly a nice guy. Beware my inner creeper.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Get real people.Everyone has issues.Being an adult means having some kind of baggage.So no you are not a good guy! Also,no "good" guy in the history of the world ever referred to himself as a good guy.i think everyone here would have a better shot with the ladies if they started accepting their flaws and were a man about it

I got flaws alright!! And I don't deny that one bit!! And I suppose as someone mentioned, I do need to work on my self confidence a bit! That's always been my Achilles heel. Oh, and I am a good guy because I know it, and I don't apologise for it!
    And my flaws are that i am a perfectionist and i care too much.Check out the my weakness section in my resume if you dont believe me
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Don't try to be someone you are not just to get laid. For the most part, and this is a gross generalisation, in a thread full of generalisations, but the girls who prefer "bad boys" tend to thrive on drama.

Also, this behaviour is often outgrown.

Be the kind of person you can respect. You'll be happier.
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    Girls tend to go for a guy that they can "change." Eventually they will give up on this madness and go for a good guy. A good guy is hard to find that is single!!!!!!!!!! Continue to be a good guy, it will pay off.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Another desperate topic from poor old desperate runner, lol!

Is being a good guy really such a bad thing? Maybe I should be more creepy!! That seems to be the in thing around here!

I don't know any women or girls who like creepy men. I prefer a man who is not afraid to speak his mind and isn't afraid to go after what he wants. I like my men a little rugged. I guess I like the bad boys.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    whether you find i am a good guy, bad guy, sweetheart or jerk...

i just don't know how else to be.

so, at least no one can call me a fraud.