coffee and weight loss...

Options
13»

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Anecdotal evidence follows:
    I've lost almost 40 lbs and have been drinking the coffee, lots of the coffee.
  • muaylex
    muaylex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I drink coffe in the morning, sometimes just black, sometimes I put soy milk in it...helps me suppress my appetite. I don't feel hungry until 1-2 pm
  • mjeanae125
    mjeanae125 Posts: 42
    Options
    I just started drinking coffee and I LOVE IT!!! I add Stevia in the Raw and 1/4 cup of chocolate soy milk= PURE DELICIOUSNESS!! I haven't weigh in since last month but I hope it doesn't affect me too much.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I drink at least a half a pot of coffee with skim milk and sugar every morning. I've lost 66 lbs so far...36 of that since March 11. Don't see a problem with coffee stalling weight loss in my case.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee everyday, for the good of the people around me, and I am consistently losing weight.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I usually have two coffees a day.

First one is skimmed milk and sweetener
    Second one is skimmed milk and 2tsp of sugar if I've left my sweetener at home (most days)
    Occasionally I run out of skim milk at work, so my 2nd coffee is sometimes semi-skim milk, which I'm just not so keen on.
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Really depends on the person. for me it is a no go and I drink it black. I lost 8lbs started drinking coffee plateaued for 2 weeks. I read about sensitivity to caffeine so I stopped drinking it and I am loosing again. But that is only for people that have a sensitivity to caffeine. I happen to be one of them.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I drink close to a pot of black coffee per day. No ill effects here... unless I don't get my pot of coffee per day.

This!
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I use coffee to suppress my appetite.

This !! I drink each coffee with a sweetener and a tbsp 5% half -half cream. Its about 100 calories for my 4-cup of coffee every day.