How to control hunger after eating

Options
2»

Replies

• lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Usually when this occurs to me - it is because I have not eaten enough during the day - especially on workout days. I can tell you that most days I do not leave the table feeling"full", but that

You may want to consider a piece of fruit an hour before you eat..
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I listen to my body. If I am hungry I eat more. My body is telling me I have not given it enough fuel.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Personally, I do much better avoiding the TV. Geez, the food ads...
  • hbbeth
    hbbeth Posts: 13
    Options
    I need to learn to eat. I've always over portioned, for instance this am, I had plain Greek yogurt, probably 1.5 servings, a handfull of dried blueberries and a handful of almonds (ok, maybe 2 handfulls). So my calories are half gone first thing in the am. I'm so glad I'm getting a lot of exercise calories so I can get a snack in!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!
  • JohnPiper2
    JohnPiper2 Posts: 10
    Options
    Water plus physillium fiber works great in between meals to give you good fiber and make you feel full.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    fiber gummy?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Don't bother with the Phentermine. I used to take it previously & while it may kill the cravings you'll never address the issues relating to eating properly, or portion sizings. I now use a protein shake to help fill me up & keep me going for longer. I know thats not for everyone, but I definately find it works for me & I just factor in the extra cals into my allowance.