I just hit 130 lbs lost!

Options
Hey MFPeeps!

I have been debating posting a progress update for a while now...I keep telling myself, "you are almost at goal, just wait until you get there to post." A few days ago I realized that if I hold off any longer without reaching out to this community around me I would probably get back to that all familiar place of "falling off the wagon". See, right now I feel like I am figuring this thing out, truly enjoying exercise, in a routine of healthy eating (that I am enjoying also :)). I recognize this feeling as I have been here 13 times, that's right, I have lost over 80 lbs 13 TIMES in the last 17 years and this feeling of having it all together is an all too familiar precursor to finding myself back where I started. Not this time!!!

So...
I have 14 lbs to reach my goal...
I am down 130 lbs...
Bodyfat % down from 44% - 21%...
I have not been this weight since the 3rd grade...
I love spending time with my wife and kids soooo much more now (didn't think this was possible)...
I am not finished!!!

Thanks soooo much for reading!

<---- here is my before pic and my current pic is in my profile :)

Kenny

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! Amazing job, and believe me, feel free to post your progress at any point in your journey, whenever you feel like it. It's motivating to us as well to see others succeed.
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! Keep it up 'Bro' you will be there!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Success stories like yours are why I'm here. You'll be at that goal in no time.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW! 130 lbs down! That is reason for celebration! You have done a great job!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Great job, Kenny! You should have posted your victory on the Success board! Terrific!
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ah-mazing!!!! As someone who needs to loose 130 more pounds, I'm happy for your success!!!!
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job. Be proud and spread the word. That goal mark will sneek up on you soon. Keep us updated on your progress. Excellent job
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Options
    From one bloke who needs to loose 130+lbs to a bloke who has already done it, a big congrats and you done extremely well. Good on you!!!
  • kkneezle
    kkneezle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you! How do I post there? I clicked on Success Stories and clicked new topic then when I posted it showed up in the General section... Thanks again!
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options
    WOOT! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration to me. I just started my adventure. I wish you best of luck. You can make it!!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! And You deserve every ounce of praise! No need to wait until your goal! You are living it! You will not only reach your goal, but continue to log and be successful at maintaining. You worked so hard for it! You CAN do it! =)
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow!! what a transformation. you look great! congrats on your hard work!
  • vec2013
    vec2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Totally excellent!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You passed that dreaded 80 pound mark so you are not going back again! Congratulations! You have really worked hard!
  • Colliey
    Colliey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe that's the same person! You look fantastic, in fact you look leantastic! Well done, keep going!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your new life! Congrats! You look incredible. I'm so happy for you!
  • Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get to 100lbs loss. Then I will only have 60 some pounds to go! Your doing a good job!
  • ambernicoleperez
    ambernicoleperez Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Not only do you look thinner but you can tell your in great shape!!!! You must be doing things the right way =) Thanks for inspiring us all!
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That is really great to hear. You'll meet goal for sure.