Replies

• misssir2
    misssir2 Posts: 13
    Options
    they are a handful and all they want to do is eat lol
  • Rilzy
    Rilzy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This makes me feel good. It is my plan to lose around 30 pounds in 6 months.
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do 25/30 by then so yes I'm down
  • pbuell1
    pbuell1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I really need to be down 25lbs by September. This is really going to be a challenge as I will be on vacation in August!
  • misssir2
    Options
    you got this girl !!!!! Good luck!!
  • misssir2
    Options
    Its tuff to stay faitful to a diet plan and its hard to be able to workout. But just remember YOU CAN ****IN DO IT !!!!
  • itsgoaltime
    Options
    Same goal! But I question if approx 20 lbs in 2 months is feasible... =(

With dedication, absolutely!
  • misssir2
    Options
    *** FAITHFUL
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    For what I am thinking to be my ultimate goal I need to shed around 20 pounds. I have been very up and down lately with my habits (and weight) so this might be just the thing to get me back on track to stay!! It will put the pressure on me of reported back to others if I am just plain old lazy instead of just telling myself it's ok from time to time. are you going to start an actual group or just keep in touch through the message board?
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    its taken me since january 17th this year to loose my weight. i only walked the dog for exercise untill 17 days ago when i stated the 30 day shred dvd..

good luck with your goal - be stong and dedicated and your'll do it or get very close
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I do not think at your weight that kind of loss is possible to do in a healthy way.

Stick to 1lb/week at most and just focus on the inches lost and definition, I bet you will acheive the look you want by doing that.

Best of luck!
  • beastmodekittyx
    beastmodekittyx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    25 is what i'm aiming for! feel free to add me!
  • mdhb22
    mdhb22 Posts: 4
    Options
    You've got this! I lost a total of 30lbs in 3 months so I know anyone can do it! A couple of things that really helped me were keeping a food diary, planning meals for the week, keeping healthy/smart food choices in the house and branching out as far as my meals. I use www.skinnytaste.com for 99.9% of my meals - they are awesome and easy to make. She's even got comfort type foods like salisbury steak and mac and cheese! Feel free to add me! :)