talking to other people on KIK

Options

Replies

• bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I learnt a little about KIK today. Never heard of it before until a male member on here who had friended me suggested i use it so we could chat. So, I installed it, thinking it was just another whatsapp type of thing. Earloer today, we exchanged a few messages, then i got a naked pic, then a full on pic of his penis. I tried to fnd out why he thought it was approrpriate to send that to me, someone he doesnt even know but never really got a response. He has since put me on ignore on KIK, unfriended me on here etc. Weird.....
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I learnt a little about KIK today. Never heard of it before until a male member on here who had friended me suggested i use it so we could chat. So, I installed it, thinking it was just another whatsapp type of thing. Earloer today, we exchanged a few messages, then i got a naked pic, then a full on pic of his penis. I tried to fnd out why he thought it was approrpriate to send that to me, someone he doesnt even know but never really got a response. He has since put me on ignore on KIK, unfriended me on here etc. Weird.....

Sorry Bernie...... I didn't mean to offend you. ........ :laugh:
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options

Sorry Bernie...... I didn't mean to offend you. ........ :laugh:

LOL!! TBH, I wasnt nessecarily offended by the pics, i have seen the male naked form before LOL, But i am pissed that he took the cowards way out by avoiding me.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    LOL!! TBH, I wasnt nessecarily offended by the pics, i have seen the male naked form before LOL, But i am pissed that he took the cowards way out by avoiding me.

I read that as "I haven't seen the male naked form before."
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I think this thread should probably merge with the JUNK PICS thread as to me they seem to go hand in hand????

There's a dirty joke in there somewhere, I just know it!
  • lostdogg
    Options
    I think this thread should probably merge with the JUNK PICS thread as to me they seem to go hand in hand????

Found 3 already. But it'll lock the thread so I'll keep them in my head.
  • CajunTexan33
    CajunTexan33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    It really stinks that people like this give kik a bad name. It really is a useful communication tool, and not everybody uses it like this guy did.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Sometimes I have to really think about it before I click "post reply".
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    If you are a woman married/in a relationship you should not have contact with any other people at all. Just stay in your kitchen and make sandwiches because you know, your man might be hungry or something.
    fixed.

HAHAHA
    darling-ill-make-you-a-sandwich-when-you-make-me-orgasm_zps19143228.jpg
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Y1I2O4v.gif

hahaha
  • lostdogg
    Options

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Sometimes I have to really think about it before I click "post reply".

Agreed. However, sometimes it's worth it. :bigsmile:
  • RandyOliver
    RandyOliver Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Really? I talk to everybody All the time...Facebook, text, and even in person, gasp! Keep it friendly and there's no issue. My husband can be very jealous so I don't tell him everything and I don't feel bad becuse I know my intentions aren't bad. If it feels wrong to you then it probably is. And that boys and girls is my guiding principle on the matter.

What Red said! BAM!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    how is it anyone's business other than the two people concerned?

If they are happy with their partner talking to other people then it's okay. If they are not, then it's not okay.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    If you are a woman married/in a relationship you should not have contact with any other people at all. Just stay in your kitchen and make sandwiches because you know, your man might be hungry or something.
    fixed.

HAHAHA
    darling-ill-make-you-a-sandwich-when-you-make-me-orgasm_zps19143228.jpg

This made me laugh.
  • simplyjustme
    simplyjustme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started using KIK. Now I am scared as to what might happen.:noway:
    Maybe one of my female friends will send me something good. :flowerforyou:
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Sure I kik. :blushing:
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    If you are married/in a relationship you should not have contact with any other people at all. Just stay in your house and watch tv because you know, someone out there may look at you or something.

LMAO