- Optimum Opti-men multivitamin
    - Milk Thistle
    - Fish Oil
    - Spectrum Flax Oil w/ Omega-3
    - L-Carnitine
    - L-Arginine
    - Dandelion Root Caps
    - Melatonin

wait..you take animal pak AND Opti-men? why?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yep for me it's;

Fish Oil
    Milk Thistle
    Protein powder
    Probiotic
    Multi Vit
    Iodine (Kelp)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Just a women's multivitamin.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes...womens' one a day gummy vitamins and calcium.
  • nancykabat
    nancykabat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am taking several right now. Evening Prim Rose, Chromium, B6, Green Tea Fat Burner, multi vitamin, fish oil, vit C, Vit D, Magnesium and an extra Omega 3. Many of these are helpful in controling issues associated with diabetes and I am pre diabetic.
    I also am having a nutriblast drink daily. Do have more energy than I used to. Gettin tons of projects done and not needing an afternoon nap anymore.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    no
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin (with iron!) every day to fill in the nutritional gaps I may not notice. Currently out of fish oil but I like to take a couple of those in a week. Some days I take a calcium, vitamin C and/or a fiber as well, depending on how my nutrition went that day.
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Iron pills.
  • Fishshtick
    Fishshtick Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    DailyMultivitamin (centrum silver)
    Weekly high dose B12
    Daily Calcium with Vitamin D
    Daily Fish Oil

I added to my supplements recently when I noticed that I was consistently coming in under RDA for several of the vitamins tracked by MFP. In truth, those short falls are generally to be expected when people diet and many doctors will recommend that you take a multivitamin while dieting. I take the men's Centrum Silver because it is actually highly rated for men of any age and is particularly high in B vitamins which can be low for someone like me who has taken omeprazole for years. Indeed, I reached a point of actual B12 deficiency that made me feel well past my age for years. When I got put on a B12 supplement it was like I gained superpowers. The calcium with vitamin D is because no multivitamins come close to providing the RDA for calcium (they would be too bulky) and I am lactose intolerant and so my dairy consumption can be on the low side. The reason for the calcium with vitamin D per se is three fold. First, I live at a high latitude and have an office job so exposure to the right amount and type of UV for natural D production is questionable. Second, calcium absorption requires vitamin D (that's the main reason it is included in many dairy products I don't eat). Third, some research has shown that the combination of increased D with increased calcium increases weight loss. The fish oil is just something I started because of a history of heart disease in my family. If I'm already taking a couple of pills each day it won't hurt me much to take another.
  • j_dub96
    j_dub96 Posts: 1
    Options
    I take oxy elite. using my fit pal i have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks.
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Whey Protein
    Fish Oil
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Vit D
    Pre-Workout maybe 30-40% of the time (DS Craze)
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah :ohwell:
    Chromium GTF
    Konjac root
    Multi Vit
    Vit D (bloodwork says I'm deficient)
    Bitter Melon
    Biotin
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I take oxy elite. using my fit pal i have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks.

You lost water, youre dehydrated because your taking a thermal... If you take the crap make sure youre drinking over a gallon of water a day... Theres no magic weight loss pill people