what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love bigger men with beards and tattoos! *drool*
    Intelligence and wit are also important... a little nerdy, as well as a great taste in music and books :)
  • chaznap
    chaznap Posts: 20
    Options
    i like em thick and curvy
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I've dated a tall, scrawny half Mexican, and a 6'3" 300 lb Irish linebacker, so that proves right there that there are at least 2 guys from both of those body types that will go for a tiny girl with a gymnast's build. :wink:

Personally I don't have a "type". As long as he lets me spend his money and has a huge ****. Also helps if he has a lot of hot friends/brothers that I can screw around with when he's out of town.
  • SkinnyMusic
    Options
    Tattoos and dark hair o; Oh and a total dork who plays video games with me! I.e my boyfriend c;
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    even tho I feel like im filling out a dating site profile i'll still play along.

private and Canadian
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    The one on page one...two on page two...nah, nevermind. Most of 'em, to be honest. :)

All joking aside, I like big guys too. I married one.

I don't think it holds true that big guys don't date small girls. I see it a lot.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Men who bench press cats. This guy is perfect, if anybody knows him, PM me his number so I can find him, bang him, have beer with him, bench press cats with him, bang him again, have pizza with him, bang him again, and maybe marry him.

hF369B138

No No NO!!! This guy is not benching that cat correctly. He is bringing it down too low to his abs. I bench press my cats, and hand positioning is everything. Each hand goes to the inside of their legs. As I bring the cat down, I move it towards my head a bit, and bottom out by giving the cat a raspberry, before briskly pressing the cat skyward. AFter about 15-20 reps, the cat usually gives me a dirty look and runs to the other side of the room.

(ALL OF THE ABOVE IS A TRUE STORY)

I have a sudden urge to bang you.

Feel free! I like bang!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I used to really like big, tall teddy bear men. Then one time I got drunk and brought a lean guy of average height (same height and weight as me) home. 11 years later he's still hanging around. Apparently "type" doesn't count for beer goggles and love.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I *really* like tall men. Like 6 feet or taller. It's funny because my husband is 5'11", and he's one of the shortest guys I had ever dated!!!

I like arm muscles a lot. So tall men with nice arm muscles, and if they wear an Oxford shirt with the arm sleeves half rolled up: BONUS! That's sexy!. Plus, I'm really attracted to blue eyes. I always have been.

Humor, wit, intelligence and someone I can have a playful argument with are all things I look for too.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Dark skin, taller (6' & up) medium to larger build, good teeth (sounds weird, but bad teeth are a turn-off - can't kiss 'em if mouth is not in order).

These are kind of musts (always exceptions to the rule of course - Johnny Depp for example - he's almost female).

That said, a well dressed man, sharply tailored, well heeled and well-kept is always sexy no matter what.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Big, Tall nerdy guys and I mean I REALLY have a type... I've never dated a guy that didn't look like that,
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I like tall men starting at 6'2" and up, I consider 6' short. Someone who does not get on my nerves, is drama free and doesn't lie. He must be his own man and do his own thing. Hunting, fishing and outdoor sports a plus. Well built not too skinny. No quick roll in the hay he needs endurance and stamina.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Tall ethnic men with a sense of humour, intellectually brilliant and beautiful smile.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Tall and lean (skinny even) long hair, color not as important. Eyes tho very important, deep eyes that you get lost in.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Faceoff4.

He can bench press me quite easily. ;P
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    A good guy....

Oh and has to be taller than me....
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Faceoff4.

He can bench press me quite easily. ;P

Smiles and kisses to you for that one!!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Basically large frame but not fat. Must have large upper body muscles especially chest and shoulders. Doesn't have to be cut but must be able to tell there is muscle.

And of course has to be nerdy.
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Blue eyes, thin and nerdy.
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    The term "type" is sooo vague when categorizing a preferece for the opposite sex. That being said, I am enticed by a beautiful mind, someone whose presence is commanding and can articulate her thoughts. Secondly, aestheticaly i should say, A brunette, nice smile, and meat on her bones. Ive always been attracted to heavier (size 10 idealy)..