Are there other lesbians on MFP?

Options

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    People on the forums can be nasty. Your best bet is a group or better yet, a solid core of friends. I'd be glad to be a friend. Welcome!

As one of the nasty people, I can assure you that most of the folks here aren't like me. Most are kind, generous, like to share information, are supportive and in general, are awesome. Please don't let the loud mouths like me cloud your judgement.

Also, some of the nastiness is brought on by frustration by the trolls or rude folks and that starts a back and forth nerd raging. Again, something easily ignoreable. The people of MFP really are nice. I promise you :)

I disagree, you are not nasty, you just like to troll. :)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    People on the forums can be nasty. Your best bet is a group or better yet, a solid core of friends. I'd be glad to be a friend. Welcome!

Most of them are nice.

^ This.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

As one of the nasty people, I can assure you that most of the folks here aren't like me. Most are kind, generous, like to share information, are supportive and in general, are awesome. Please don't let the loud mouths like me cloud your judgement.

Also, some of the nastiness is brought on by frustration by the trolls or rude folks and that starts a back and forth nerd raging. Again, something easily ignoreable. The people of MFP really are nice. I promise you :)

Nasty does not always equal offensive.
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    There are lots! Perhaps they'll send you a message:). Welcome!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Bisexual or a pseudo-lesbian here! But I just wanted to say Hi! Don't let people tell you it's not appropriate to post here. People post on peeing in the shower so this is more than appropriate.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Does it count if I have lesbian thoughts when I look at Catrinah's new pic!?

:laugh:
  • inclinedbeauty
    inclinedbeauty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have to second the LGBT+ group! Lovely group of people. I *believe* I can invite you to it, so I will try!

Nevermind, I see you already joined it.

Yeahn. I got it to work lol
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    im a "yadayada", feel free to add me as a friend, always looking for people to motivate me and vice versa

and i didn't know about the LGBT group either, i will join :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    get a grip.

What do you mean by this?

My exact thoughts.

grip on what?

Grip it n' rip it!
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    get a grip.
    I will, thank you.

shake-weight-o.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Glad I'm not the only one! Holy smokes that woman is HAWT!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    get a grip.

What do you mean by this?

My exact thoughts.

grip on what?

Boobies?
  • Mr_Competitive
    Options
    Im a lesbian in a mans body....
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Underboob really gets me going.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Not a lesbian, but there's no harm in posting this. It's no different than any other "Are there any other (short, tall, runners, crossfitters, paleo, low carb, heavy lifters, single, married, moms, dads, etc.) on MFP?" So yea. Carry on :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    @ kbmnurse

tumblr_mldqpyYMKg1rdutw3o1_400.gif
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Bi female here. Not hiding so much as it never really comes up. The closest I think I've managed was "Yes, I occasionally notice what women wear to the gym because yummy".
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    @ kbmnurse

tumblr_mldqpyYMKg1rdutw3o1_400.gif

:flowerforyou:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Underboob really gets me going.

This is for you, Catrina!

tumblr_m9hisyTkV91qcwic6.gif
  • psychedelicfrenzy
    psychedelicfrenzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im a lesbian :3