Options
2»

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wow. Less shameful than divorce?

To be fair, she didnt want to break her husbands heart

No she wanted it to explode into a gooey mess.

Technically, she didn't want him to be killed in the house because she didn't want a mess..
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    What I don't get is why, when people hire a hit man, do they meet IN the hit man's car? Why don't they pat them down first? Clearly if you meet in their car there is more chance of being taped. If they were smart they'd do a game changer at the meeting: tell them you're going to meet in YOUR car and drive some place else AND pat him down just to be sure. If he says no then leave.

Do you really think a hitman would listen to that...

If he wants the money and the job then yeah.

Because its safe to change plans and pat down someone who kills other people for money.

Just like it's safe to meet and get into the car with him.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is that the husband dont want her to go to jail now
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for this to get on ID.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I am just floored! I kept waiting for him to tell her he was an undercover cop and arrest her stupid *kitten*!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    What I don't get is why, when people hire a hit man, do they meet IN the hit man's car? Why don't they pat them down first? Clearly if you meet in their car there is more chance of being taped. If they were smart they'd do a game changer at the meeting: tell them you're going to meet in YOUR car and drive some place else AND pat him down just to be sure. If he says no then leave.

Do you really think a hitman would listen to that...

Definitely not Mother****** Jones
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    I am just floored! I kept waiting for him to tell her he was an undercover cop and arrest her stupid *kitten*!

I don't think they do that until the payment has been made. I've seen one of those shows -- Snapped or ID -- where they went so far as to fake the hit.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

I don't think they do that until the payment has been made. I've seen one of those shows -- Snapped or ID -- where they went so far as to fake the hit.

Cash was exchanged. She made $100 down payment (:noway:) and didn't intend to pay the rest until she got the insurance money!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of that movie I Love You to Death, just a lot less funny...
  • JustJennie1
    Options

Cash was exchanged. She made $100 down payment (:noway:) and didn't intend to pay the rest until she got the insurance money!

Ahh. I must have missed that part.

ETA: Whose to say the cops didn't arrest her after she got out of the car?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Ahh. I must have missed that part.

ETA: Whose to say the cops didn't arrest her after she got out of the car?

God I hope so!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Is there video of the arrest OP? I kind of need it.
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    So six years in prison?
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow. Less shameful than divorce?

To be fair, she didnt want to break her husbands heart

you're right...she didn't want to break his heart...just STOP IT...
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    OMG...I would not want to be her friend !
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of this badass story that I saw on the news a few years ago. I remember the initial headlines were that a woman killed a home intruder. It wasn't until a couple days later that the full story surfaced.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/13841282.xhtml
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    People, people, people... murder? Hitmen? Whatever happened to getting a good lawyer? They're just as heartless and as expensive, but everybody is still breathing afterwards.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    People, people, people... murder? Hitmen? Whatever happened to getting a good lawyer? They're just as heartless and as expensive, but everybody is still breathing afterwards.

It sounded like this heartless b$$$$ wanted to collect his life insurance.
  • fenna3107
    fenna3107 Posts: 46
    Options
    WTF...I feel like swearing and screaming and vomiting at the same time...I never seen such a heartless, STUPID, person in my life...This is the pits!