Movies that make you say "WTF did I just watch??"

Options

Replies

• judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The Mist by Stephen King. Hated that movie for the ending. No movie should ever end like that. I watched it once and will never watch it again!
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    last 20 mins of megan went missing scared me for life.
    human centerpeide... dont even get me started i have the second one but ill NEVER watch it hahaha
    Human Centipede....and I was dumb enough to watch both.,,,,I have issues, but that's a whole other story!

SEED

Teeth

Antichrist....couldn't make it passed the first 10 minutes. :noway:

A Clockwork Orange...also could not watch in its entirety.

The Hills Have Eyes

Last House On the Left

I Spit On Your Grave

Megan Is Missing

Mum & Dad

Funny Games

Audition

Dead Snow

Wow....I've come to the conclusion that I've watched A LOT of f*cked up *kitten*.... :huh:

LOL! This is a good list! I forgot ALL about Teeth (vagina dentata) I may have to check out this Megan Is Missing
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Burn After Reading

I loved that movie lol
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    oh and i spit on ur gave and last house on the left..

I HATE RAPE MOVIES!!
    last 20 mins of megan went missing scared me for life.
    human centerpeide... dont even get me started i have the second one but ill NEVER watch it hahaha
    Human Centipede....and I was dumb enough to watch both.,,,,I have issues, but that's a whole other story!

SEED

Teeth

Antichrist....couldn't make it passed the first 10 minutes. :noway:

A Clockwork Orange...also could not watch in its entirety.

The Hills Have Eyes

Last House On the Left

I Spit On Your Grave

Megan Is Missing

Mum & Dad

Funny Games

Audition

Dead Snow

Wow....I've come to the conclusion that I've watched A LOT of f*cked up *kitten*.... :huh:

LOL! This is a good list! I forgot ALL about Teeth (vagina dentata) I may have to check out this Megan Is Missing
  • lindygirl02
    lindygirl02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband and I like to watch B horror movies because they are hilarious, so we decided to watch Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead because it said it had zombie chickens and that sounded great!
    The movie is absolutely terrible and just when you thought it was as bad as it could be it turned into a musical :huh: (don't get me wrong, I love musicals, but it was just awful...) ... we could only watch about 30 minutes of it.
  • alyssamarie6389
    Options
    Donnie Darko, Trainspotting, and Movie 43 (although for a MUCH different reason than the other two. It was hysterical, but still very WTF)
  • jdyg81
    jdyg81 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Teeth........terrible
  • lindygirl02
    lindygirl02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The Mist by Stephen King. Hated that movie for the ending. No movie should ever end like that. I watched it once and will never watch it again!

I agree, I am a huge Stephen King fan and I watched it in the movie theater, but I will never watch it again.They ruined the entire movie with the ending.
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    This is the End with Seth Rogen.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    human-centipede-385-240.jpg

Cant believe no one has mentioned this sick sick movie.

ETA: Never seen it. Saw the South Park parody on it and was like WTF?

oh god I was in the same room when me friends were watching that and I refused to watch it!

the very thought sends shivers up my spine!
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This movie is one of my favs! I had to watch it several times over to get it. So don't feel bad. lol.
    > Vanilla Sky.
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Short Bus
  • alpha_andy
    alpha_andy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Tree of Life. This drivel was full of experimental music, visual effects and philosophical meandering. I don't think I even finished it. I want my 1 hour back.
  • Scrogglez
    Scrogglez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    World War Z
  • Cinner29
    Cinner29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Eraserhead. Where The Wild Things Are. Very different, but equally as life-stealing.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The Grudge and The Mist.... like really what the f#$%, those were some dumb azz movies:noway:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I feel like this every time I watch Napoleon Dynamite. Yes, I said "every time"...it's one of those movies that, to me, is like a train wreck that I HAVE to watch. I can't look away no matter how many other things I have to do, I have to watch the rest of it. Maybe it's a conspiracy and there are subliminal messages that force my eyes to stay glued like I'm hypnotized and sit there with drool running out of my mouth.
    "Napoleon Dynamite" is on my WTF/good list. Have probably seen it 2-3 dozen times.

On my WTF/bad list is "Videodrome" with James Woods. I watched as a young teen and sometimes think maybe if I watch it again as an adult I would get it. So far, I haven't dared to do it.
  • hachoe
    hachoe Posts: 1
    Options
    Sucker Punch...definitely WTF.
  • ClaudiaBette
    ClaudiaBette Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    LOL I liked Sucker Punch, even if it was cheese and crackers all the way.

I saw a 70's movie the other night called The Baby....VERY weird...google it....very weird.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The divide. Worst movie, disturbing, pointless, totally scarred me for life. "She broke" ewwww and the eyeliner scene!!! No no no!