• _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    RODGERSBELTgifpagespeedceqQJDQwNZsT_zpsf9fc5b3c.gif

<3
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    The Buffalo Bills hahahahaha....no seriously!

NFC-Packers
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I am like, a die hard Cowboys fan, but I'm also not an idiot, so definitely not picking them to win anything this year.

If I had to pick a Super Bowl champ right now, I'd say the Denver Broncos. I mean, you can't deny the power of Peyton and now that he's got Welker? Seriously.

I'm also a big Ravens fan, but it's not the same team this year as the team that just won the SB.

ETA: As for college, I bleed burnt orange for my Texas Longhorns, whether they're any good or not. HOOK 'EM!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    The way Fox and Elway have built up the Broncs this off season it'll be really interesting to see what they can pull off. I am really sketchy on their run game without Willis McGahee in the back field though. Knoshow Merano has yet to finish a season, Lance Ball and Johnson have hardly any real play time same with Roni Hillman. They're wide out core though hell yeah! Manning is going to have a lot of field to through to secondaries will be extremely busy with that core of WR they have.

hillman has looked good in the OTAs and montee ball is expected to get a lot of carries as a rookie.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_23585831/denver-broncos-mailbag-montee-ball-ronnie-hillman-offense-running-game
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    RODGERSBELTgifpagespeedceqQJDQwNZsT_zpsf9fc5b3c.gif

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    SAINTS all the way!!! WHO DAT!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:drinker: :drinker:

Long time saints fan - yes weird being from Toronto but we don't have a team! I remember choosing them when I first started watching football because of the "Dome Patrol". Prolly dating myself a bit with that reference...

I hope Saints can bounce back - actually having their coach this year should help! Jimmy Graham is one of my favorite athletes on earth - his story is crazy.

I think Seattle and 49ers will be great again tho - Packers always tough too so NFC will be a dog fight. Shoot Saints division is prolly going to be a huge pain in the butt. Falcons are going to be great again. Bucs have a legit chance to surprise this year. Even Carolina came on at the end of last season and I know Cam Newton didn't start the season great, but he certainly ended strong avoiding the sophmore jinx.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    The way Fox and Elway have built up the Broncs this off season it'll be really interesting to see what they can pull off. I am really sketchy on their run game without Willis McGahee in the back field though. Knoshow Merano has yet to finish a season, Lance Ball and Johnson have hardly any real play time same with Roni Hillman. They're wide out core though hell yeah! Manning is going to have a lot of field to through to secondaries will be extremely busy with that core of WR they have.

hillman has looked good in the OTAs and montee ball is expected to get a lot of carries as a rookie.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_23585831/denver-broncos-mailbag-montee-ball-ronnie-hillman-offense-running-game

They're getting Von Miller's services for chump change right now though...that team is gonna be in trouble when they have to pay him what he's worth. (so enjoy it while it lasts aside from Manning getting old).
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I like the Falcons and Georgia Tech.

I am used to disappointment.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    CHICAGO BEARS!!!
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

They're getting Von Miller's services for chump change right now though...that team is gonna be in trouble when they have to pay him what he's worth. (so enjoy it while it lasts aside from Manning getting old).

they are built to win 1 or 2 SBs now (within the next 3 seasons). i think everyone is on board with that, knowing that the big contracts will come in 2-3 years. although Clady is being a bish right now about his franchise tag. a lot of these young guys know how important a ring or two are to Baily and Manning and Elway and this is a team where egos are mostly kept in check... if only we could get everyone to stop drinking and driving! :grumble:
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    CHICAGO BEARS!!!

with Cutler? never. he's Jeff George vers. 2.0.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I like the Falcons and Georgia Tech.

I am used to disappointment.

I'm a Cowboys fan. Welcome to the loser's circle.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Philadelphia-Eagles-Logo.gif

E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!!!
  • mclgo
    mclgo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    COLLEGE FOOTBALL FAN HERE!

Iowa Hawkeye alum.

GO HAWKS!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I am also curious about Chip Kelly's transition to the NFL. For some reason, people are expecting the same Oregon offense - but I think he's smarter than that. I don't particularly like the Eagles, or Mike Vick, so I hope they fail...but I have liked Chip Kelly.

We've had a really interesting offseason up here. Our draft was crazy and I wouldn't be surprised if Vick ends up not being the starter. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised to see our new QB, Matt Barkley, start a few games by the end of the season. Our tight-end play is going to be sick this year.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm pulling for my Bengals again! Just once, they will win a playoff game in my lifetime! (But realistically, I think the Brancos will end up Super Bowl champs this year)
  • Jameson1984
    Jameson1984 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I bleed black and gold (steelers) and green and gold (packers). I have my bases covered in both divisions. College wise die hard Wisconsin fan.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

they are built to win 1 or 2 SBs now (within the next 3 seasons). i think everyone is on board with that, knowing that the big contracts will come in 2-3 years. although Clady is being a bish right now about his franchise tag. a lot of these young guys know how important a ring or two are to Baily and Manning and Elway and this is a team where egos are mostly kept in check... if only we could get everyone to stop drinking and driving! :grumble:

Exactly it's a short lived team with vet players looking for Superbowl rings not Probowl photo ops.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am like, a die hard Cowboys fan, but I'm also not an idiot, so definitely not picking them to win anything this year.

If I had to pick a Super Bowl champ right now, I'd say the Denver Broncos. I mean, you can't deny the power of Peyton and now that he's got Welker? Seriously.

I'm also a big Ravens fan, but it's not the same team this year as the team that just won the SB.

ETA: As for college, I bleed burnt orange for my Texas Longhorns, whether they're any good or not. HOOK 'EM!

I just want to apologize that the fact you are a Cowboys fan. HTTR
  • Chainbreaker
    Chainbreaker Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Enter Wes Welcker. Between he and Decker that short drop is going to be difficult to defend, opening up the backfield for Peyton to paint on as if it is a blank canvass. Mcgahee's loss was conerning on the surface but he had been struggling with styaing healthy,too. I think collectively we have fingers crossed that Moreno has it together. He certainly played consistently better toward the end of last season than he has to date. Bedies, i have his jersey and I want to be able to wear it with pride.

Regardless of the details- GO BRONCOS. Bring em' out!