What do you put in your coffee?

Options

Replies

• wideeyedla
    wideeyedla Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Tried both almond milk and coconut milk and oil. Sticking with half and half. Not ready to let go yet: :bigsmile:
  • akaythelion
    akaythelion Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've done keto months at a time, 2 months marks today
  • cseckinger1
    Options
    Love mine black w/a low carb breakfast bar in the mornings!
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    whiskey.

Yes.

If it is good coffee, black. At work, I bring this concoction http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Hot-Buttered-Coffee (It is a brown sugar and spice mixture if you don't want to copy/past the link) because we have a communal Keurig and everything that comes out of it tastes like garbage and dirt.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    1 tsp demerara sugar
    1 tbsp half and half
  • knityoupants
    knityoupants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A shot of Jameson's Irish Whiskey. :drinker:

As a calorie replacement for Bailey's ;)

I used to drink my morning coffee black, and started adding cream and sugar around the time I gained weight (coincidence?). Now, I just use about 1/4 cup skim milk.
  • chancock6
    chancock6 Posts: 87
    Options
    I drink tea instead. Doesn't make me jittery, though my friend is a fan of the flavored protein powders for her coffee. She likes vanilla and coconut. Maybe try that and see what you prefer.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Little bit of sugar and cream.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    As a treat a 30cal machiatto creamer but on routine a cpl drops of
    liquid 100% Stevia.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Skim milk.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I just stick my finger in there and stir. Because I'm sweet enough. :wink:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    in the morning I mix it with my sugar cookie protein powder and a little creamer. At work with creamer.... but not too much to where I can not taste the coffee...
  • rachelklewis3
    rachelklewis3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Black with 1 packet of Stevia (or Splenda). Used to be addicted to the flavored creamer but realized how many calories that was when I had 3+ cups a day. Would much rather eat my cals. I did use the unsweetened vanilla almond milk for a bit and that is pretty good.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Salted butter, heavy cream, and coconut oil. :)

Drinking it the bulletproof way, huh?

I prefer mine black usually, at least in the morning because I don't want to break my fast. If I have a cup later in the day though I might follow the above.
  • Danlin11
    Danlin11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use coffemate sugar free sweet italian creamer. It has only 10 calories per serving and it tastes great!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I use Almond Milk - unsweetened. It has a milk consistency, but in coffee adds a bit of a nutty taste.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    1 Scoop vanilla whey mixed in 4oz water, that's my creamer. Love it.
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I discovered the most awesome way of making coffee last weekend! I usually drink black coffee BUT if you add about an inch of orange peel to the coffee, it makes it taste like chocolate orange!!

Fantastic!!
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    Hot chocolate and Splenda. I hate the taste of coffee on it's own, so I use Swiss Miss Diet cocoa packs.
  • MoniqueWyles
    Options
    unsweetened almond milk also. Low calories with flavor.... too funny I noticed other people do the same:wink: