Replies

• wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Steamed almond milk and sugar free vanilla syrup
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I use 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 1 tsp of pure cane sugar. 2 cups a day and I'm good to go. I used to use Coffee Mate up until about 3 months ago, and I will never look back!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I add pure stevia powder extract to my coffee. Nothing else.
  • ElynnPittman
    ElynnPittman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    less than a tablespoon of coconut oil! good fats to wake my brain up :)
  • Dynila
    Dynila Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Splenda and fat free half & half. I figure being 100+ overweight is worse for me than the Splenda...
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I take mine black.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    A little vanilla protein powder, tastes like a latte mmmm

I've thought about this one - but not tried it!!! Might be good on mornings when breakfast seems impossible. Coffee is NEVER impossible. I would probably get that done if it made me so late I had to dress in the car.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'll usually add 1/2 tbsp. of liquid creamer (International Delight or Coffeemate - always a fat free variety), 4 packets of sweet'n'low, 1 tsp of Trader Joe's coffee grinder (sugar, coffee beans, and chocolate), and 1/2 tbsp. dry sugar-free vanilla creamer.

Oh - it's all added to a large cup of coffee brewed by my Keurig!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hate, spite, Voldemort's blood.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    A little vanilla protein powder, tastes like a latte mmmm

My sister makes something similar, but she adds a half cup of almond milk. Clearly I'm going to have to break down and buy some protein powder this week.
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    2 tblsp of half and half and maybe some stevia if I feel like it. I used to use 4 tblsp half and half but I am weaning myself down over time and now I don't miss the large amount I used in the past. Occasionally I add some coconut oil
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    stevia and full fat half n half, trying to learn to drink it black, but that's not working for me so far.
  • bathsheba24
    bathsheba24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use about 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond milk and a half packet of Stevia and sometimes 1 Tablespoon Coffeemate Natural Bliss creamer
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Evil processed white sugar and Half & Half. YUMMY!!!!
  • dglasheen13
    dglasheen13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i put sugar-free french vanilla coffee mate. Does anyone know if you can add more then 6 nutrition food facts?
    I currently have it set for calories, carbs, sugars, proteins, fat and sodium. I would like to add fiber.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    International Delight creamer, usually White Chocolate Mocha or White Chocolate Macadamia. Sometimes a teaspoon of Stevia as well.
  • jgaeta13
    jgaeta13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon! its an extra metabolism booster too!
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just water :wink: I like my coffee black on the cooler side where I could chug it and not burn :tongue:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Lately I enjoy 2% milk. I also like vanilla soy milk too.
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just a bit of soy milk. I used to have sugar but I found my sugar levels were too high, so I weened myself off. There's a little sugar in the soy anyway.