Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you put in your coffee?

Replies

• wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Steamed almond milk and sugar free vanilla syrup
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    I use 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 1 tsp of pure cane sugar. 2 cups a day and I'm good to go. I used to use Coffee Mate up until about 3 months ago, and I will never look back!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    I add pure stevia powder extract to my coffee. Nothing else.
  • ElynnPittman
    ElynnPittman Posts: 10 Member
    less than a tablespoon of coconut oil! good fats to wake my brain up :)
  • Dynila
    Dynila Posts: 4 Member
    Splenda and fat free half & half. I figure being 100+ overweight is worse for me than the Splenda...
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    I take mine black.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    A little vanilla protein powder, tastes like a latte mmmm

I've thought about this one - but not tried it!!! Might be good on mornings when breakfast seems impossible. Coffee is NEVER impossible. I would probably get that done if it made me so late I had to dress in the car.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    I'll usually add 1/2 tbsp. of liquid creamer (International Delight or Coffeemate - always a fat free variety), 4 packets of sweet'n'low, 1 tsp of Trader Joe's coffee grinder (sugar, coffee beans, and chocolate), and 1/2 tbsp. dry sugar-free vanilla creamer.

Oh - it's all added to a large cup of coffee brewed by my Keurig!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Hate, spite, Voldemort's blood.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    A little vanilla protein powder, tastes like a latte mmmm

My sister makes something similar, but she adds a half cup of almond milk. Clearly I'm going to have to break down and buy some protein powder this week.
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    2 tblsp of half and half and maybe some stevia if I feel like it. I used to use 4 tblsp half and half but I am weaning myself down over time and now I don't miss the large amount I used in the past. Occasionally I add some coconut oil
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    stevia and full fat half n half, trying to learn to drink it black, but that's not working for me so far.
  • bathsheba24
    bathsheba24 Posts: 18 Member
    I use about 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond milk and a half packet of Stevia and sometimes 1 Tablespoon Coffeemate Natural Bliss creamer
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Evil processed white sugar and Half & Half. YUMMY!!!!
  • dglasheen13
    dglasheen13 Posts: 1 Member
    i put sugar-free french vanilla coffee mate. Does anyone know if you can add more then 6 nutrition food facts?
    I currently have it set for calories, carbs, sugars, proteins, fat and sodium. I would like to add fiber.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    International Delight creamer, usually White Chocolate Mocha or White Chocolate Macadamia. Sometimes a teaspoon of Stevia as well.
  • jgaeta13
    jgaeta13 Posts: 5 Member
    Cinnamon! its an extra metabolism booster too!
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Just water :wink: I like my coffee black on the cooler side where I could chug it and not burn :tongue:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Lately I enjoy 2% milk. I also like vanilla soy milk too.
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Just a bit of soy milk. I used to have sugar but I found my sugar levels were too high, so I weened myself off. There's a little sugar in the soy anyway.