Options
    skim or 1% milk.
  • Kristine7813
    Options
    2 TBSP of International Delight French Vanilla Creamer. *yum*
  • akaythelion
    akaythelion Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I kinda just stick to Keto because I have a grain intoleramce so yeah haha. I may kick myself out of it every once and awhile to have dessert, if it's a special occasion. But then that is when I feel very bad haha! I can live off of meat, cheese and eggs every day(: Keto on!
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    Soy milk creamer, skim milk, or almond coconut milk. I like goats milk sometimes too - it's an acquired taste ... makes coffee a bit tart, but is great once you get used to it.
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I just started using unsweetened almond milk, 1/4cup and 2tsps of Torani French vanilla flavoring. The Torani is sugar free.
  • coffee4me57
    coffee4me57 Posts: 195
    Options
    Usually sugar free hazelnut creamer or half and half

When I want something a little different I add cinnamon and 1 tsp of vanilla extract to the grounds before brewing.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    3 icecubes and chug before gym
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I alternate between flavoured creamers or sugar free flavoured creamers, black w/ a sprinkle of cocoa powder, or half and half with a shot of sugar free syrups.
  • Zepp3lin10
    Options
    Normally just have it black. Sometimes I'll put in some almond milk or soy milk.
  • math1201
    math1201 Posts: 10
    Options
    Nothing, sometimes some stevia but lately just regular black coffee no sugar or anything.
  • Jetta1492
    Jetta1492 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lately, I have been using International Delight creamers. But, sometimes I use 1/2 C unsweetened almond milk, 2 Splenda packets, and 2 Tbl of fat free reddi whip. Then, I sprinkle cocoa powder on top. It taste like the coffee shop drinks but only with 30 calories. So good!
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like half and half or fat free half and half they really do taste similiar
    plus some coconut oil
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I use to drink double double for years and then about 2.5 yrs ago I cut it all out and went straight black no sugar. It took me about 2 days to really get use to it but now I cant stand when there is anything in my coffee at all... not even a shot of Bailey's!! :)
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing! I went to black coffee back in 2007 and have never gone back.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    A whole lot of nothing. I love me a black coffee!!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    For those of us who don't think that coffee is the devil's drink, what do you add to yours? I'm looking for some ideas as the serving and a half of coffee-mate that I've been adding just isn't doing it for me anymore.

45 grams half & half
    10 sugar free french vanilla syrup
    2 Splenda
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    milk
  • beastmodekittyx
    beastmodekittyx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    a bit of 1% milk or black!
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Half and Half...
    Fat doesn't make you fat. Too many calories makes you fat. I account for my four tablespoons of half n half. Been doing this for years and I'm not fat yet lol

I also frequently just drink it black. If the coffee is good enough then you need to "cut" the bitterness...cuz it wont be there :-)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I like mine black but I add a little cinnamon during brewing