Focus T25 by Shaun T

Options

Replies

• whatsxoccuringx
    whatsxoccuringx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if you can help me with these few questions

I have shoulder injuries and cant do push ups or put body weight on them as im obese can that be modified? I've heard Tanya modifies some moves so would this be the case

Also as im obese will i be able to manage this as i wouldn't attempt the insanity with my son, he is getting this and i would love to do this with him as im going away xmas for three weeks

appreciate any feedback :D
  • meglide
    meglide Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I have been waiting for this!

Why do I not see where to order it? The website still says be the first to know when it is released...by signing up for the email list.

I want!

yeah I tried this and I see what you're saying, if you go to beachbody-dot-com you only get the "learn more" button BUT if you go to teambeachbody-dot-com then there's a "buy now" button

if you've been a customer before you should already have a BB coach assigned to you and they should be able to help you

if not and you still need help, send me a message and I'll help you ... it's a good program and if you want it, you should get it
  • meglide
    meglide Posts: 37 Member
    Options

I have shoulder injuries and cant do push ups or put body weight on them as im obese can that be modified? I've heard Tanya modifies some moves so would this be the case

Also as im obese will i be able to manage this as i wouldn't attempt the insanity with my son, he is getting this and i would love to do this with him as im going away xmas for three weeks

Tanya (sp?) does modify, I think she does the push-ups on her knees, if even that's too much for you at the beginning, you could try wall push-ups

there's lots of plyo (jumping) but in the modifications she does I don't think she ever leaves the ground, in the ab workout there's lots of moves where you're on your back or stomach and lots of getting up and down, my suggestion is to watch all the workouts ahead of time and figure out how to modify such that you can do it without hurting yourself

it is definitely not Insanity and I do believe it is much easier to modify so you don't hurt yourself and still get a good workout
  • whatsxoccuringx
    whatsxoccuringx Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Tanya (sp?) does modify, I think she does the push-ups on her knees, if even that's too much for you at the beginning, you could try wall push-ups

there's lots of plyo (jumping) but in the modifications she does I don't think she ever leaves the ground, in the ab workout there's lots of moves where you're on your back or stomach and lots of getting up and down, my suggestion is to watch all the workouts ahead of time and figure out how to modify such that you can do it without hurting yourself

it is definitely not Insanity and I do believe it is much easier to modify so you don't hurt yourself and still get a good workout

ty so much for replying
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm highly considering purchasing this. It would be great on time for sure than the typical 45, 60 min workouts. Hoping its as intense or more for being only 25 min
  • TMDFitness
    Options
    I just ordered mine on Monday and it shipped today. I can't wait to start the program on July 8th!! I'm really excited about the nutrition plan too. I've tried other programs in the past and never fully completed them. I really think that T25 will be the one that fits best into my busy lifestyle and will give it 110% for the entire program!! :)

That's awesomr! I am currently finishing a hybrid of Rockin Body and Hip Hop Abs and I just love Shaun T! Are you doing a challenge group? I will be starting one in August. I'd love to chat about our success with the program. If you would like to, add me on facebook Tiffany DuBois.
  • Luv2BeFit44
    Luv2BeFit44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes on day 3 on Wednesday.. I love it, good sweat and burn.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm excited because I'm ordering it this week with my beach body coach package and shakeology, and I couldn't be more excited :D... I have a few friends who are doing it, I'm currently doing insanity and dang, talk about a workout, so I'm really curious of how different this is from insanity.
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ordered mine yesterday - am hoping to have it in time to start on Sunday or Monday.
  • nle2
    nle2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YAY! I started three days ago and I love it!!! It gets you outrageously sweaty and after the 25 mins you're so tired....but it's totally worth it!! :)
  • nle2
    nle2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I started T25 a few days ago, did my forth workout last night. I was wondering if everyone else is incredibly sore after their first workout? I'm drenched in sweat and while I'm working I feel like I'm barely hanging on...but the next day I don't feel sore like I normally do when I work out. The only soreness I feel is in my arms and shoulders. My husband and I are doing it together and he's saying that his legs, butt, and back are really feeling worked. I've asked him to check my form and he says that it's good.

Any suggestions as to why I'm not sore?

Btw- I LOVE this workout, it's challenging for me and I feel so accomplished when I'm done!!! :)
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    finally got it. I did my first work out yesterday, and my second this morning. what an amazing burn.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Is this the same workout everyday or does it have different workouts?
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sore until today, Saturday, after the week of workouts....I attributed it to being in shape already when I started. But my legs are def. feeling it after that lower body focus! I had jello legs yesterday, but today they're sore :)

I LOVE this programs....I do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred all the time b/c of the time, but I like this WAY more. After Turbofire and Insanity programs, which I really liked, I appreciate cramming a tough workout into 25 minutes. Means I can press snooze a couple more times :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last night :) Can't wait!!!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine! :bigsmile: It says it won't ship for 7-10 days though.
  • shellhindes
    shellhindes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in UK. where can I get this from please?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

Their first batch has sold out. Look in the Beachbody UK Facebook page for news of when stock is back in.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

Their first batch has sold out. Look in the Beachbody UK Facebook page for news of when stock is back in.
  • PhitlifeJay
    Options
    I just ordered mine! :bigsmile: It says it won't ship for 7-10 days though.

Yes, the individual program purchases are delayed, but supposedly not the challenge packs. I have had several customers in the past week order the Challenge packs and already have them. Our initial FB challenge group of 13 people is kicking *kitten*, everyone LOVES the workout!