Movies that make you say "WTF did I just watch??"

Options

Replies

• KayRisTee
    KayRisTee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cabin Fever. My dad bought it for me a few years ago. I watched it once and could never bring myself to watch it again. So dumb, no plot, and terrible acting. WTF
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede on top

Also a movie called VHS...I liked it tho. I like getting mind fvcked
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Blair Witch 1 and 2. the second one was even worse if thats possible
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    CABIN IN THE WOODS.

2 hours of my life I will never get back.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    CABIN IN THE WOODS.

2 hours of my life I will never get back.

agreed
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    i can not remember what the movie title was but it was about a teenage girl whos vagina that had teeth and chomped away at its unexpected victims. lol i watch some strange ****
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Revolution Road...its supposed to have been a love story, at least that is what the previews said! It literally makes you have suicidal thoughts. I guess there is some point to it, but its so depressing, I couldn't believe I watched it, I just kept waiting for something..anything..

I agree! I went to see it with a great friend whom I hadn't seen in a long time. After the movie, we were slient. We were so depressed we decided not to go out to eat and see people. It was disturbing...

I am glad that other people had the same reaction as I did. I felt like maybe I just didn't get it, but when it was over I just sat in disbelief.:indifferent: I literally threw the movie away. definitely no Titanic!:cry:
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The Mist made me mad at Stephen King- then I read the story and saw he wrote it with an open end- most depressing ending ever, even beats the ending of Seven.

As for head scratching movies, Melancholia- what a messed up wedding reception and depressing ending as well.
    Beasts of the Southern Wild- good but different.
    Boxing Helena- messed up.
    Cube- made in 1997, a total mindf*ck - if you liked Cabin in the Woods see this one too.
    Tiny Furniture- turned it off, realized it was a waste of my time.
    Napoleon Dynamite was one the other day and my husband was like- point? I don't really know.

I loved Cloud Atlas, Solaris, and Water World- I'm a geek I guess. I thought The Postman was better than Water World though- I mean Tom Petty survives the apocalypse and leads a group- hell yeah.

After looking over the other posts I think I want to see Descent, Splice, The Divide, Freddy Got Fingered - see what the hoopla is about.

Oh and I almost forgot Pink Floyd's The Wall- is it considered a movie? It's great when you just want to sit back and have your mind blown.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    i can not remember what the movie title was but it was about a teenage girl whos vagina that had teeth and chomped away at its unexpected victims. lol i watch some strange ****

Actually based on a true story. In fact I dated her. Lost 2 fingers :frown:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Spring Breakers
    Ted
    Bridesmaids
    Horrible Bosses

those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. There are more
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I as fored to watch the first 20 minutes of Spring Breakers last weekend. . .

my head nearly exploded, I had to leave the room!

Five days later I'm still thinking "WTF"
  • mkamichelle
    mkamichelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mary and max , omg it was sooooooooo weird !!
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Thought it'd be fun to revive this post :P
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Sky and Lucy.....both absolutely horrible.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Bubba ho tep
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    The Fountain with Hugh Jackman. I thought that if the guy that played Wolverine was in it, it had to be a winner. I left the theater not having a clue what the movie was about. It was one of those movies that no one said anything at the end and just got up and left. It was that bad.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Expendables 3: The first 2 were love letters to action fans of the 80s, early 90s. The 3rd was a f-bomb and a kick to the groin. Just f'in horrible.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Zoolander & Idiocracy.

I love Idiocracy - especially the first 15 mins. or so when they explain how the world went to he11.