I NEVER Believed in diet pills until........

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread got locked?
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Its not fruta planta.

Not sure why people are being so rude to me. I am a nice person, have said nothing wrong.

I will just have to show you guys after pics when I get there :)))))

Noones be rude. Blunt and honest, yeah. You just cant handle that noone is supporting your actions.

Go on... show us pics of your new malnurished, skinny fat look.
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Along with a salad, I do drink the whey protein....I have to force it down too though. I don't feel hungry
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    In other words, you came in here to tell us you are doing something that most people think is stupid, then to argue that the stupid thing you are doing might be stupid but you're going to keep doing it?

Gotcha.

Keep on doing it because we can't stop you from harming yourself. It's your body and if you want to do things that aren't safe or wise, you're the one who will suffer the consequences in the long run. We won't.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    YES!!!

I took them, lost 121 pounds!

And I killed my gallbladder....
    Crashed my endocrine system....
    Had a miscarriage from a pseudo pregnancy, because of the endocrine crash...
    Nearly bled out...
    Had heart palpitations for a year....

AND regained the 121 plus 41 pounds.

Now I'm going it the right way. Exercise and earring right, journaling my foods. This time I'm learning, not just tricking my body into not eating.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    YES!!!

I took them, lost 121 pounds!

And I killed my gallbladder....
    Crashed my endocrine system....
    Had a miscarriage from a pseudo pregnancy, because of the endocrine crash...
    Nearly bled out...
    Had heart palpitations for a year....

AND regained the 121 plus 41 pounds.

Now I'm going it the right way. Exercise and earring right, journaling my foods. This time I'm learning, not just tricking my body into not eating.

/thread
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    bluth-no.gif
    the-office-gif.gif?w=523
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    Along with a salad, I do drink the whey protein....I have to force it down too though. I don't feel hungry
    This should be a sign that you're going to end up malnourished. Sorry, no other advice for you, but to reassess why you're doing this. At this point you sound desperate and are looking for just about any way to drop weight even if it means compromising health. Seen this before and have NEVER seen a good outcome from it. And I've been at this for 30 years.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread got locked?

no, mine did...asking if crystal meth would do the same...
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am exercising and journaling and doing the pills too. The right way. Okay I guess I am done here.....too hostile for me here.

WAIT FOR MY PICS!!! They are coming :))))
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It sounds nutz...but that is what is happening with me. I got this stuff directly from China.

Seems legit.

Haha!

Seriously, OP... Come on.

Have to agree.. dont the eat dogs and horses in China? ...
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    No..gif
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am exercising and journaling and doing the pills too. The right way. Okay I guess I am done here.....too hostile for me here.

Oooh, in for loss of water weight and lean body mass.
  • CrankMeUp
    Options

wanna see MY pics?

no pills necessary.

are you trolling?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

How are you doing it the right way if you are only eating a salad a day and forcing down a whey shake? AND you are exercising? Well...sounds like you are going to keep doing this so bye bye muscle and possibly hair....and that's if you don't end up in the hospital. *waves*

Best of luck OP :flowerforyou:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options

The hostility is not directed at you personally. It's aimed at the dangerous pills you are taking. You asked for advice. People are advising you NOT TO TAKE THOSE PILLS because they could do you serious harm.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    How many PMs have you received, asking where to get these, OP? Honestly, posting this on this site, in spite of your assurances that you aren't promoting diet pills, is a pretty ****ty thing to do. There are numerous people with eating disorders, as well as people who are desperate to lose weight.

I don't think much of you as a human being, OP. You should seriously have a think about what you're doing. Not taking diet pills - you can do what you want, but rather, posting this here, knowing the people who would read it.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

Great, and then can you come back and show us your pics after you stop taking them a few months, too?
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    ummm-no.gif
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    why can't everybody leave the OP alone??

obviously the placebo ( or in this case, the NOcebo ) effect is working for her.

So we should let her keep doing what she is doing? Even if it means she eats 500 calories or less? Even if it means she ends up sick and doing serious harm to herself?

I think she'll do what she wants, but if someone asks, I'll tell them straight if what they are doing is dumb and dangerous. At least they can't say, 'well, I didn't know."

are you on a mission to save the world?? I had no idea that the mfp forum dwellers take it on themselves to 'save' people.
This discussion has been closed.