OT: worst/most unbelievable line you have ever heard...

Options
2»

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Once I was wearing my POW/MIA shirt and this little redneck woman walked up to me and was like, 'I like that shirt.'

I responded by smiling and saying 'Thanks, my uncles best friend in Vietnam ended up MIA so I wear it in tribute to him.'

She said, 'I know what that means too, Prisoner of War/Missing in Action, see I told you I knew what it meant.' About that time she kinda leans against my car (I was getting gas) and was like 'I would be your prisoner....your prisoner of love...'

I was like :noway:

I kinda laughed and said, 'Uhm, haha, thanks'

She then proceeded to bend over and shake her butt at me (tight redneck jeans and all) and was like 'Come on muscles, I showed you mine, now you show me yours...' then she slapped me on the butt. At this point I nervously laughed and got back in my car. She blew me a kiss and was like, 'I'll be around here all afternoon if you change your mind...'

I hastily drove away. :huh:

I didn't know Shannon had visited NC! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

roflmfao.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    "I'll let you buy me a beer if I can guess your bra size." :indifferent:

Nice try, Soup Nazi!!! :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I think you got me confused with fatsis.:embarassed:

012_421~The-Simpsons-Homer-D-Oh-Posters.jpg Not again!!!

embarrassed.gif Any one know how to un-send a PM???

AHAHAHA!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Once I was wearing my POW/MIA shirt and this little redneck woman walked up to me and was like, 'I like that shirt.'

I responded by smiling and saying 'Thanks, my uncles best friend in Vietnam ended up MIA so I wear it in tribute to him.'

She said, 'I know what that means too, Prisoner of War/Missing in Action, see I told you I knew what it meant.' About that time she kinda leans against my car (I was getting gas) and was like 'I would be your prisoner....your prisoner of love...'

I was like :noway:

I kinda laughed and said, 'Uhm, haha, thanks'

She then proceeded to bend over and shake her butt at me (tight redneck jeans and all) and was like 'Come on muscles, I showed you mine, now you show me yours...' then she slapped me on the butt. At this point I nervously laughed and got back in my car. She blew me a kiss and was like, 'I'll be around here all afternoon if you change your mind...'

I hastily drove away. :huh:

I didn't know Shannon had visited NC! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

hrmpf! Shows how much YOU know. I've only passed through there getting gas once. CrossedArms.gif

{{Note to self: Re-read when sober}} writing.gif
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    My hubby put my cell phone number on some survey thing he filled out online, anyway I started getting dating tip text messages . My fave line was " Hey baby, I've got a mouth full of skittles , wanna taste the rainbow?" hehe it is so rediculous it makes me giggle like a nut.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    "Can I take you home and r@pe you?"

I was so scared!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I was so scared!

What a jacka$$!!! :angry: I hope he married Lorena Bobbit's meaner sister! :angry:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

I was so scared!

What a jacka$$!!! :angry: I hope he married Lorena Bobbit's meaner sister! :angry:

And it's guys like that, that make me want to go back into Law Enforcement...

police-brutality.jpg
  • Mireille
    Options

I was so scared!

And it's guys like that, that make me want to go back into Law Enforcement...

police-brutality.jpg

rotflmao! :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Options

I was so scared!

lmao!
    I actually think he ended up in jail, not sure why and I don't care to know. :indifferent:
    I'm sure he's got a big nice "girlfriend" up in the joint. lol
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey....wanna f***??!! yep, really. my reply? yes, but not with you. :glasses:

turned out he was a friend of someone I knew and I learned he asked that question hundreds of times a week, and had a 10% batting average. he figured he was willing to get shot down 90 times to score 10. what a dope. and hold on to your hats ladies hes still single. :laugh:
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    "How do you like your eggs?" pathetic huh!!!!!

I was gonna say unfertilized! :laugh:

how bout, "nice shoes, wanna fu#k?" :flowerforyou:
  • leona42
    leona42 Posts: 6
    Options
    The worst line I ever heard was from a country song: "If I told you, you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me!?"
    The worst part is: I was 15 and he was in his 50's. YUCK!!!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    "How do you like your eggs?" pathetic huh!!!!!

unfertilized!!!!

OMG, I am now crying from laughter.....:sad: :sad: :sad: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    OK, this one has to take the cake!!!!

Had a girls night out for my 30th.

Two guys walked in together.

About a hour into my "girls", he walks over and says, "why do women hold their hats across their chests when they line dance?" Then he waited a sec and said," with your rack, I bet your hat could stay up with out hands"

I laughed so hard, I actuall had beer come out of my nose, he got the hint and walked away.

Later his friend came up to me and actually tried to see why I would not go out with his friend, and when I laughed and told him to get lost, his line was, "well, you must really just be gay!".

OMG, the laughter was so loud, the place got quite!!!!

I have a was of being sarcastic with saying a word!!!