Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options
Sashoi
Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
Hello all,

Just looking for weight loss buddies out there who are as tall as I am. Hopefully some of you out there are on this journey with me to a healthy and better you. I got over a 100 to lose so I would like to see pics of those that have met their goal. It's only been 2 weeks for me n I'm just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sashoi

Replies

• mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and am looking to lose about 40 pounds. I take them in 5 pound increments though- helps me stay motivated. Add me :)
  • Iamnotplastic
    Options
    I am 5'7 too. I need to lose at least 47 pounds. Feel free to add me. We can do it - one step at a time!
  • btrue2me2233
    btrue2me2233 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10 and when I started my goal was to lose 100 and I am 20 down! My short term goal now is to lose 50 more by next February. :)
  • jemstone629
    jemstone629 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I want to lose about eighty pounds. My goal is to do this by next July.
  • jrz1832
    jrz1832 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI! I'm 5'9" and want to lost 25-30 pounds. I like a little curves but not this muffin top I've been working on! People think I'm pregnant... so bye bye tummy is my goal! Add me if you would like
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I am no longer focusing on weight loss but body composition. So i'm cutting down cardio and focusing on weight lifting as much as possible. I've had a lot of success with healthy weight loss though so feel free to add me.
  • stepanie009
    stepanie009 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI, my name is Stephanie and i too im 5'7. i just signed up for my fitnesspal, to share with people my soon to be transformation. :smile:
  • laylavwebster
    Options
    hey, im 5'9 and ive lost 20 lbs before starting this site. XD I weigh 220 (sad--smh--how did I get here?) but this is a great tool. im on facebook or twitter if you wanna buddy ;)
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Wow your tall, I have broken down mine in 3 increments about 40lbs for each one. I'm supposed to be losing 3.3 lbs a week to stay on track. I didn't meet that goal last weigh in. But we can do this 1 pound at a time
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    5'8 want to lose 20-30 more lbs
  • Sashoi
    Options
    hey, im 5'9 and ive lost 20 lbs before starting this site. XD I weigh 220 (sad--smh--how did I get here?) but this is a great tool. im on facebook or twitter if you wanna buddy ;)

I understand how u feel n trust its even worst when you start at 304 .... My FB is Sashoi thousands
  • Sashoi
    Options
    HI, my name is Stephanie and i too im 5'7. i just signed up for my fitnesspal, to share with people my soon to be transformation. :smile:

Your beautiful, n no I'm not trying to hit on u I just believe in complimenting people. But I need all the motivation I can get. So I am willing to motivate others along the way
  • Sashoi
    Options
    5'8 want to lose 20-30 more lbs

Congrats on your 24lbs lost, I will be adding u.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    HI! I'm 5'9" and want to lost 25-30 pounds. I like a little curves but not this muffin top I've been working on! People think I'm pregnant... so bye bye tummy is my goal! Add me if you would like

Lol I hate the muffin top too, I know us taller girls sometimes hide our weight real well. In my case no one ever believes I'm 300lbs n always calling me thick. It drives me crazy cause I'm like its not healthy holding all this weight n I'm fat n I feel fat.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and-a-bit and I have 13lbs or so left to lose, happy to accept new friends.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Are you trying to start a basketball team or something?

I got skills on the court so why not lol.... Just looking for motivators
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and-a-bit and I have 13lbs or so left to lose, happy to accept new friends.

You look great, I can't wait to have some after pics.... Although I'm not trying to be to small I like having a booty just not this much booty lol
  • happydispatcher
    happydispatcher Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1 and still have about 70+ pounds to lose. Being tall certainly is different. My best bit of advise to anyone new to any healthy lifestyle is NEVER GIVE UP!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I am 6'1 and still have about 70+ pounds to lose. Being tall certainly is different. My best bit of advise to anyone new to any healthy lifestyle is NEVER GIVE UP!

U are my dream height when I thought I could be a model lol. N giving up is easy to do.... Never giving up is the hard part.
  • mamasitaroja
    mamasitaroja Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7", and had previously lost 30#.....and then my stress level went through the roof and I'm now at 18 down, 46 more to go. I believe in balanced eating, fun and entertaining exercise, and am in this journey to get those "after" pics too! Feel free to add me!