Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 5'7" and my SW was 178. I am down 50 pounds and working on maintaining. Feel free to add me.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 58 years old. Started my healthy lifestyle April 8, 2012 weighing 236. Reached my goal weight of 155 on Easter Sunday (March 31, 2013). I'm currently in maintenance with a goal weight range 155-145.

I'm not into the social network/friending thing (old dogs, new tricks syndrome) but here's my story:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/950527-58-years-old-and-81-pounds-gone-pics-too

Before 236 lbs

MEBEFORE_zps9361d459.jpg

May 2013: 150 lbs (before a 5K Mud Run)

BeforeRune-mail_zps0f29fcf7.jpg

You look fabulous, i can only hope I will look that good when I get in my 50's.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    So frustrated. I want to lose 45 lbs but though I can reduce food calories, trying to give up wine kills me...am not a drunk/alcoholic etc but I do like my champagne. Sigh. Does anyone else have that problem?

I don't have the wine problem but I drink other alcoholic beverages n I just told my friend that I need to stop because I think that hinder my weight loss this week
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and have well over 100lbs to lose. I have always been told I don't look like I weigh as much as I really do. They may not can see it, but I feel every one of those 300+ lbs on my body. You can never have too many friends and motivators during this journey to change your life.

That is absolutely right
  • caccicoo
    caccicoo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'7" with 140 lbs approximately to lose. Including the weight I lost before MFP, I have lost 55lbs which leaves me with about 85 more to go. I haven't got pictures posted yet but I will.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    5'7" with 140 lbs approximately to lose. Including the weight I lost before MFP, I have lost 55lbs which leaves me with about 85 more to go. I haven't got pictures posted yet but I will.

Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Im 25 5'7 and currenly 188 lbs.

Started this journey at 298. Not exactly at my goal weight, but making strides to it.

Check out my profile pic to see my before and now.

Add me if you'd like!
  • Mikeys_Girl
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'8" and I am starting with 40 lb as a goal, but that is just a start. :)
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Im 25 5'7 and currenly 188 lbs.

Started this journey at 298. Not exactly at my goal weight, but making strides to it.

Check out my profile pic to see my before and now.

Add me if you'd like!

You look great in your after pics.... I think that your size now is where i want to be in a year
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'8" and I am starting with 40 lb as a goal, but that is just a start. :)

you got to start somewhere, so Good luck on your journey!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and a hallf (although im old i might have shrunk) need to loose about 80 pounds but short term id love to loose 30 by the end of the year! I need friends! add me!
  • xenl
    xenl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" (that .5 matters ;) lol ). I'm not too focused on weight loss even though I've set a goal for myself. I do have some pudge to get rid of but I figure as I focus on fitness and being consistently active that will go away. Anyone in this thread is welcome to add me. I'm currently doing Insanity and Slim in 6.
  • geeners81
    geeners81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm 5'8". and I feel like i'm the heaviest on this site. I weigh 353. but i'm workin on it
  • paigeslims
    paigeslims Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7

September 22nd 2012 - 193lbs
    July 15th 2013 - 129lbs

I am looking to lose another 4lbs.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am 5'8" and have lost 62 pounds already. My ticker says I need about 13 more but in all reality I need to change it to 28 more :) I am almost to my goal but realize its not quite enough.
  • ashleegil
    ashleegil Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm Ashlee, 5'10 about 100 pounds left to lose as well. :)
  • katseye7585
    katseye7585 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and have lost 128 Lbs. I just joined to help loose the last 25-30Lbs.
  • edible_lifter
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5 and I've got a good 50 lbs to lose! I'm only down 3, but any progress is good progress!

I'm going to start taking weekly pictures.
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and have lost 44 pounds. I have about 25 more to go and have stalled big time. I keep going back and forth on the same 3 pounds.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7
    trying to lose over 60 lbs
    im down 31,so im getting there :)