Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options

Replies

• Crazeemaz
    Crazeemaz Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'8" and I am starting with 40 lb as a goal, but that is just a start. :)

I am the same height and have the same goal!

I am 49 years old and want to be slimmer by my 50th Party next May!
    I am also doing the 5:2 diet at the moment.
    I am hoping to start jogging again soon but a bad back has been hindering this so far. I have had a steroid injection into my sacroiliac joint so hopefully the inflammation will reduce and the pain will subside.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" (that .5 matters ;) lol ). I'm not too focused on weight loss even though I've set a goal for myself. I do have some pudge to get rid of but I figure as I focus on fitness and being consistently active that will go away. Anyone in this thread is welcome to add me. I'm currently doing Insanity and Slim in 6.

Lol I say the same cause I'm 5'8 n 3/4 n it all counts, I haven't heard of those workouts but sounds like something beach body would carry so will check it out. I got turbo jam from them.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Im 5'7
    trying to lose over 60 lbs
    im down 31,so im getting there :)

You are half way there congrats on that
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I am 5'9 and have lost 44 pounds. I have about 25 more to go and have stalled big time. I keep going back and forth on the same 3 pounds.

U might need something to shock your body back into losing weight. I'm praying I don't hit a plateau until I at least lose 60 lbs lol
  • Sashoi
    Options
    hey! I'm 5'8". and I feel like i'm the heaviest on this site. I weigh 353. but i'm workin on it

I'm sure your not the heaviest n we all got to start some where at my heaviest I was 360, I lost 185lbs n got down to 165 but right after that I got diagnosed with leukemia. I been battling that since 2009 n between all the chemo drugs n steroids not being able to move I gained pretty much everything back. Unlike some cancer patients I never lost my appetite n I always kept my food down. So now I'm finally done with chemo it's time to get serious n get these pounds off me....good luck on your journey
  • dream_to_skinny
    dream_to_skinny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys im in norfolk 29years old had 2 babies (2 and a half and 9 months) 5 ft 7 I was 72kg now im at 65kg wanting to get down to 61kg but the last 4kg are so hard to shift! Looking for friends for motivation. My diary is open so you can see what I scoff and im always online. Add me :)
  • therunninghippie
    therunninghippie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 140 pounds. I'm not currently trying to lose weight but I would be happy to cheer on some fellow tall ladies :)
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10", started out in February wanting to lose 45lbs and Im halfway there!! But losing focus these last few weeks, so im only maintaining at this point.

BTW - Ill try out for your basketball team too :happy: .
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 half my aim is to be under 200 that will be 100 lb lose! then I will work on my ultimate goal weight.
  • arkansas300
    arkansas300 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Friend

I can relate to you,but be hopeful. I started my weight loss journey June 5,2013 and I have lost 18 pounds so far. I am not in a hurry to lose the weight ,because it took me years to gain this weight. I started out at 318 pounds now as of today I am 290. I made a promise to myself I would never gain this weight back again after losing the weight several times and regaining back. I walk 3-5 miles a day. I try not to go over 1,500 calories a day. You can do it. I feel so good about my weight loss journey. Stay focus on your goal daily. Go to bed with a goal and weak up in the morning thinking about your weight loss goal. Put yourself health and weight loss first and become the women you are meant to be.Don't think about your present weight of 353 pounds. Think about losing 3 pound a week and that will put your mind at ease. Don't think about the overall big number,think small numbers by week or month. I know how you feel. Move everyday even when you mind or flesh tells you "I don't feel like walking today". Move each and everyday. my height is 5'7 and i plan on getting down to 170 pounds. Being overweight is no fun and you miss out on so my fun activities in life. I flew to Fort Worth to visit a relative months ago and I could not fastin the seat belt on the airplane,because I was so large.I really felt ashame I was told to be seated last and put in the rear of the airplane in a separate seat from the other passangers. I had to accept then I was overweight and needed to change my life style. I am taking it a day at a time with a smile. With my sister.I'm the blonde.:smile:
  • Ogress_2_Prncess
    Options
    I'm 5' 8½. I'm down 41 lb but still have about 90 to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    I;m 5'7" at a horrible plateau and I am looking to lose about 65 more pounds or so. You can and anyone on this post add me as well!!!!
  • arkansas300
    arkansas300 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job Ashlee. you can do it.
  • clarischarlene
    Options
    hi, I'm 5'9 I have another 10 pounds or so to lose
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hi guys im in norfolk 29years old had 2 babies (2 and a half and 9 months) 5 ft 7 I was 72kg now im at 65kg wanting to get down to 61kg but the last 4kg are so hard to shift! Looking for friends for motivation. My diary is open so you can see what I scoff and im always online. Add me :)

You look great in your progress pics!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 140 pounds. I'm not currently trying to lose weight but I would be happy to cheer on some fellow tall ladies :)

We can all use some cheerleaders in our journey because in the end we all will need to maintain this life style
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Heeey! I'm 5'8.5ft and I currently weigh 169lbs. My ultimate goal weight is 145lbs, although I've never been that slim before. I'm going to see how 150lbs looks and go from there. Feel free to add me! :)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and weigh 221. WTH. so now i need to lose 65 pounds. Feel free to add me and we can inspire each other. We can do this one pound at a time. I just took my "big" pictures and I am going to take pictures onc eamonth
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @ Sashoi

I think you def have enough girls now to start more than one basketball team!!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I am 5'8 and weigh 221. WTH. so now i need to lose 65 pounds. Feel free to add me and we can inspire each other. We can do this one pound at a time. I just took my "big" pictures and I am going to take pictures onc eamonth

I just posted my big before pictures I hate the way I look but that's even more motivation to get this weight off we all got to start some where