Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    looksmiley.gif
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    So we've dropped from 10th to 15th in a matter of 24 hours. PLEASE consider helping us out! We have until Friday at 11:59pm to keep us in the top 20. Thanks so much to everyone that has voted already! :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Animation5.gif
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Thanks so much for bumping, Marla! We're down to 17th. *sobs*
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    BUMPING AGAIN
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Thank you, Betty!

2 full days of voting left & we're hovering at the bottom of the pack!

Again, thank you for everyone that has done this! I know a lot of you have voted even if you haven't told me so. I :heart: you for it!

Also another way to get more votes for yourself... Click on the "reach out" button on the voting page. When the window pops up click on all the buttons. You should see 3 yellow stars appear next to 3 of the 4 buttons after clicking. Pat yourself on the back! You just gave Lake High 3 extra votes.

TADA! Thank you thank you thank you!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    28642_399850860255_182959125255_4087162_4066800_n.jpg
  • Marla64
    Options
    That is just an amazing photo-- wow.

Bump.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    That is just an amazing photo-- wow.

Bump.

That was the day after the tornado. It's being demolished now, but it took all summer to get the school grounds cleaned up, the elementary needed repairs, the middle school needed repairs (we're so small that all 3 schools are connected on the same property). It's been a roller coaster!

Thank you! :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I know, I know...I'm broken record. I'm desperate, folks! Last time I checked, we're sitting at 18th with only about 2000 votes between us & 21st! ACK!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Still holding on. 33 hours left.

Thanks again! :flowerforyou:
  • angelajiniel
    Options
    bumpity, bump, bump.

Still at 18...I sent out an email at work today :)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    We're at 19th now with another private school creeping up fast.

http://bit.ly/9K47e8

PLEASE, I'm begging now. :flowerforyou:

Thank you to everyone that has helped me keep this bumped! I greatly appreciate it! Also, you can share with your friends on facebook if you feel so inclined. I won't stop you. :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Who can spell "desperation"? :bigsmile:

:heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Who can spell "desperation"? :bigsmile:

:heart:

D-e-s-p-u-r-- wait--

D-e-s-p-i-r-- crap, that's not it.

D-e-s-p-a-r-- I give up, already.

Now, BUMP, I can spell.
  • angelajiniel
    Options
    Bumping again. Last day to vote!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Already gave us 5 votes? here's a way to give us some more! :heart: Thanks so much for putting up with me. We've slipped to 21st as of this morning & we need to hold on to 20 or better! Help us get back up, PLEASE!

Already voted for Lake? Make sure you have earned your 6 EXTRA VOTES! When you are done with that see my list of 20 ways to earn more votes for Lake!

HOW TO EARN 6 MORE VOTES PER SCHOOL!

On each school's Kohl's Cares page you can do the following & earn more votes for each school. You must click on these options from all 3 schools (Lake High, Lake Middle, Lake Elem) for it to register additional votes:

1.Share it on Facebook.
    2.Tweet about it on Twitter (if you dont' have an account create 1-free)
    3.Under "Reach Out" button there are 3 options. Click on all of them (even if you don't actually use them).
    4. Submit an idea!
    NOTE! When the star turns yellow you have earned an extra vote. If it does not show up at first, refresh your page!

20 WAYS TO HELP EARN MORE VOTES FOR LAKE HIGH!

Voting ends 11:59pm EST on Sept 3rd!!!

LAKE VOTING LINK: http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/school/734811/lake-high-school

VIDEO LINK: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1586466864278

LINK: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=140755&id=109680255744968&ref=fbx_album

1. Post the video to your facebook profile and/or blog.

2. Send out a mass email to everyone in your email address book and include the link to the Lake Voting Page on Kohl's

3. Text everyone in your phone with the link to Lake Voting Page on Kohl's

4. Do you frequent online forums? Change your forum signature to "Vote For Lake High School" and then add the link to the Lake Voting Page on Kohl's.

5. Add a signature to your emails so when you send out any emails it says to vote for Lake and include the link to the Lake Voting Page on Kohl's.

6. Print flyers and ask local fast food restaurants if you can pass out as customers come in and out or if they are willing to put a flyer in each customers bag or give to drive thru customers.

7. Pring and place flyers on cars on parking lots like meijer, kohls, menards, krogers, andersons, malls, universities, tech colleges, etc. Even see if they will put in each customer's bag.

8. Print flyers and ask if you can leave in the waiting areas at car washes, oil change businesses, automotive repair shops, doctors offices, dentist offices, etc. People usually are sitting there with their phones or laptops.

9. Ask your older kid's school to make an announcement all kids over 13 can vote.

10. Put it in your churches "prayer letter"

11. Ask to speak at your church on sunday for a few minutes before, or after and pass out flier.

12, invite friends on Facebook to the lake high school voting event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136800143022827

13. Are you a Boy Scout or Girl Scout troup leader or parent? Make this a badge earning activity for your troup!

14. Print and ask your local ice cream shops (i.e. Me-O-Creme) to hand them out or post near their ordering window.

15. Got a laptop? Ask WIFI places (like starbucks, panera) if you can have your computer set up so when people came into these places they can vote right then and there.

16. Leave a stack of flyers on the counter at your local library.

17. Going to a Mud Hens game or other sporting event anytime soon? Place flyers on cars or handout to people going in/out.

18. Are you a truck driver? Or do you know one? Ask them to share the info via CB.

19. Print flyers and pass out at truck stops. Those guys are always on their iphones and laptops and would surely love to help in their downtime.

20. Chat with people on Facebook and personally ask them to vote and share the link. I did this tonight and got 10 new people to vote in less than 30 minutes!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump

Voting ends 1am EST, midnight CDT.

Thank you! :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you! We're raising in the ranks, but the trick is to stay there!
  • Marla64
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you! We're raising in the ranks, but the trick is to stay there!

Number two??? Holy Moly!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!