• JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke Zero

^^ This. And, Diet Dr Pepper
  • rachelc677
    rachelc677 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like diet pepsi...diet coke...coke zero...BUT.... MIO water enhancer ROCKS!!!!! And with so many flavors to choose from you never get bored!!! Lemonade is my fav. :drinker:
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Dude. Diet soda causes cancer.

So does oral sex with Catherine Zeta Jones....

HAHAHA!!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Dial soada makes you fat . Something in it makes you more hungry and you eat more.

insert facepalm gif here..
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

your body being a b**** and not killing a bad cell (likely group of cells at that point) is what causes cancer...

Your cells are supposed to self terminate before things get out of hand...

This is not true, cancer didn't exist until chemicals were invented

False. Neanderthals got cancer too
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/06/130605-neandertal-neanderthal-bone-tumor-penn-croatia-science/
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Dial soada makes you fat . Something in it makes you more hungry and you eat more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, it doesn't :indifferent:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

your body being a b**** and not killing a bad cell (likely group of cells at that point) is what causes cancer...

Yaaah. no.

They just didn't have the means to diagnose what it is. There are a lot of diseases out there that have been around for centuries. The advancement in medicines makes it easier to diagnose.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Like back when the universe was invented. But, let's not blame it all on chemicals. Give radiation it's fair credit.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Yaaah. no.

They just didn't have the means to diagnose what it is. There are a lot of diseases out there that have been around for centuries. The advancement in medicines makes it easier to diagnose.

I think that's silly. "I'm growing a second arm bud where I had that bad sunburn." It's nothing. We don't have a diagnosis for that.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

False. Neanderthals got cancer too
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/06/130605-neandertal-neanderthal-bone-tumor-penn-croatia-science/

Once again. Chemicals have been around since before humans, and australopithecus, and sea slime...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Yaaah. no.

I think that's silly. "I'm growing a second arm bud where I had that bad sunburn." It's nothing. We don't have a diagnosis for that.

Really dude?

You obviously aren't getting the point of my post.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Yaaah. no.

Really dude?

You obviously aren't getting the point of my post.

Shh. No. Not really. I'm just working on a lack of sleep, and my brain isn't quite functioning correctly.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Yaaah. no.

I hope this isn't a serious post.
    Life expectancy was shorter in the past. Why did people die? A lot of times they didn't really know why. No MRIs or blood tests to do complicated diagnoses.
  • sarahkindel
    sarahkindel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. Aspartame side effects are the worst. Be ready for headaches, body aches, and serious withdraw if you decide to give it up.
  • Bemyfittnesspal
    Options
    Toatally agree
  • leaellenj
    leaellenj Posts: 38
    Options
    Put the diet soda down and research aspartame. Watch the documentary Hungry For Change (it's on Netflix).

Diet soda.... *shudders*
  • runlilyrun
    runlilyrun Posts: 140
    Options

Firstly, 'chemicals' have always existed. Everything is a chemical. You are made up of chemicals.

Secondly, the upsurge in cancer rates throughout the 20th century can be put down to the upsurge in life expectancies - quite simply, people didn't live long enough to *get* cancer before.
  • keelerangela
    keelerangela Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    vanilla coke zero...
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to believe you got that physique by even remotely entertaining the "brosicence" that low/no cal drinks like diet soda are really bad or will hinder your progress...
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Put the diet soda down and research aspartame. Watch the documentary Hungry For Change (it's on Netflix).

Diet soda.... *shudders*

Mmmm, I'm going to drink a diet soda WHILE I watch it...

Stop being a diet/health alarmist.