Abdominal Axioms: 9 Rules For Better Abs.

Options
1235»

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    While I appreciate the sentiment, I disagree with a lot of that list.

Thanks but no thanks.

If you disagree with most of that list then that may be part of the reason you still need to lose weight. try it and you will be amazed just how fast the weight comes of you.

Says the guy with an average physique....

Her physique and lifts are both far more superior than yours.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Thanks but no thanks.

If you disagree with most of that list then that may be part of the reason you still need to lose weight. try it and you will be amazed just how fast the weight comes of you.

I'm kinda giggling here....This is a her?
    6521632_9170_thumb.jpg
    :tongue:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    this is only for people that want to gain abs as if you do not do any of these you will never see your abs ever as these mainly are the main points to achieving losing belly fat (with exercise) to see the abs pop through, also you should aim to get your body fat percentage to (for women) around 15% and (for men) around 10%.
    lol no
    lol no

2wdmrk1.jpg

^ don't do most of the stuff on that list.
    ^ 18-19% bf
    ^ lost more weight than you

lulz
  • schmidty13
    schmidty13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    this is only for people that want to gain abs as if you do not do any of these you will never see your abs ever as these mainly are the main points to achieving losing belly fat (with exercise) to see the abs pop through, also you should aim to get your body fat percentage to (for women) around 15% and (for men) around 10%.
    lol no
    lol no

2wdmrk1.jpg

^ 18-19% bf

lulz

Amazing Job! Both to your accomplishments, and your retort to the list in question. Kudos to you!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Thanks but no thanks.

6521632_9170_thumb.jpg

LULZ, my bad. I thought the comment he made was referring to Sara's.....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    lol no
    lol no

2wdmrk1.jpg

^ 18-19% bf

lulz

very nice!! I'm around 19-20% and still have abs... so, I agree with hotty McAbs that I quoted above me, you don't have to be at 15% body fat to have abs.

263259_517328918303604_1346696906_n.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Thanks but no thanks.

6521632_9170_thumb.jpg

LULZ, my bad. I thought the comment he made was referring to Sara's.....

Well I iz getting bulky :tongue:

:flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    lol no
    lol no

2wdmrk1.jpg

^ 18-19% bf

lulz

<--- current avi taken at the end of my bulk where I was well over 20% BF!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    When you copy pasta something from a site, it is good form to say where you got it from and/or link to that site:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/abdominal-axioms-9-rules-for-better-abs.html

And I disagree with some of the points.

can you elaborate

It's already been covered pretty well.

I am checking the posts tnx
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I heard proper spelling and punctuation helps you get abs.

That would explain a LOT...

then I am screwed
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    not that it really matters... but I don't think I'm close to 15% bf either. lol
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I heard proper spelling and punctuation helps you get abs.

Yes! I actually made it into a game of "find the period."
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out if he lifts...
  • missdibs1
    Options
    not that it really matters... but I don't think I'm close to 15% bf either. lol

Haha I keep trying to hit the like button
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    just popping in to say... love the women in here that showed up with abs, and debunking the "must dos"

*fist bump*
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When you copy pasta something from a site, it is good form to say where you got it from and/or link to that site:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/abdominal-axioms-9-rules-for-better-abs.html

And I disagree with some of the points.

This, referencing the ACTUAL author--however, I am not going to agree or disagree with the article since I don't have defined abs.