Finished 30DS! (Progress pics)

Options
MJ_Watson
MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
Well, technically, I finished it a few weeks ago. I was waffling back and forth about posting these. I'm still pretty nervous about this, but the more I think about it, even if I have a long way to go still, I'm really proud that I made it through and am progressing, so why not share? :smile:

I did the Shred for four days a week, plus two days of cardio, and one rest day. Near the end, I started doing strength training on those days instead and am now up to doing it three days a week, plus some cardio spread throughout the week. I also only did about half of Level 2 before realizing I HATED it, so I moved on to Level 3 instead and was much happier! To up the intensity at the end and keep it interesting, I started alternating Level 1 and Level 3 and upped my weights from 2kg to 4kg.

Starting weight was 243 and my weight at the end was 231. I didn't take measurements everywhere, sadly, but do know I lost about 4.5 inches on my waist alone!

Pics:

30DS-Front550.jpg

30DS-Front2500.jpg

30DS-Side550.jpg

30DS-Side2500.jpg

Very happy with the results!! (Oh, and sorry about the messy room!)

Replies

• Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Those are great results for 30 days. You should be extremely proud!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tita0427
    tita0427 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    .lookin good! Great job!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!
  • jaredmcfitness
    jaredmcfitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!!! Congratulations :smile:
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. Your hard work paid off and you look fab! I just showered after finishing day 2 (I alternate my gym activities with 30DS)...I'm hoping my results will be similar on day 30...:)
  • spokie1
    spokie1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! You can be very proud of yourself :)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Omigosh what a difference, good job!
  • scarrie2
    scarrie2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    definitely shrinking! wtg!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome, especially for 30 days only! Great job!
  • chance4change
    chance4change Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! So proud of you, you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • jamjam109
    jamjam109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Dang. I need to hop on the 30DS bandwagon. You look great!
  • clearlyme
    clearlyme Posts: 36
    Options
    awesome! I tried the 30 day shred and decided to wait until I am at 200 to try again...now I'm excited!
  • lstarrb
    lstarrb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Great job!
  • doltonehouse
    doltonehouse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing result!
    All the best on the rest of your journey
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great progress.. Definitely a big change in the pictures. Congrats!!! Keep up the good work :)
  • janaegreen
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great work!
  • hulsey369
    hulsey369 Posts: 2
    Options
    You will be my inspiration, I gained weight to 255Lbs and have lost 5 of that, I just got the insanity programme and i'm hoping to get down to 170lbs and then depending on how I look and feel to 150lbs. I did my frist insanity dvd and my thighs feel like I will never walk again, is that normal?. I am so tired of being over weight and self conscious about how I compare to others. I'm thirty and it's time to lose the fat and feel great, I have been working out on my treadmill for almost 2 weeks thats how I lost the 5lb but its so hard to stay motivated.
  • SophieB99
    SophieB99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome results!! I can totally see you shrinking through the photo progression! So cool! I just started 30DS and this is really motivating, hope I get as good results too :)
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, everyone! It's much appreciated!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!