"Do any hot girls come in here?"

Options
impudentputz
impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
This is what I heard about 20 minutes into my shift tonight. (I work at a gym) This knucklehead comes up to me, carrying his gallon of water, wearing his hat backwards, with a skin tone that would make an oompa loompa jealous and says "Do any hot girls come in here?" After trying to figure out if he was being serious or just severely damaged a blank stare made him realize that he wasn't going to get the answer he was looking for. Honestly, yes, there are some rather attractive girls that come in here... however, I am not about to tell this mook that. That's all our customers want, some weirdo staring at them while they are working out.

But I digress, he then walked over to his friend about 20 ft away from me and started telling him that he was going to get his abs ripped cause that's what women want....SMH...

Sorry, had to vent people hurt my head.

Replies

• Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    what a *kitten* ;)
    I also prefer a bit of brain...
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Lol wow thats whats girls want brainless idiots NOT
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Came here looking for hot girls...
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    i stare like a creep all day. u mad?
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    The young man could be doing much worse things with his life just sounds like he is young don't take it personal.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    hahahaha Notice the guys that are sticking up for the gorilla...
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Came here looking for hot girls...

left unsatisfied
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I thought this was an invitation...

The gym I go to is filled with guys that leave everything to stand beside the gym equipment that the women are on and try stirring up a conversation. Wtf? :noway:
  • impudentputz
    Options

I aint even mad. It's no secret that guys gawk at girls just as much as girls check out guys while at the gym, but do me a favor... don't ask me if there is eye candy here.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    The gym is full of hot women!! Sometimes you just can't help yourself but stare!! Not that I stare!! Who am I kidding? Of course I stare every now and then, for about 2 seconds!!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Thank you for wiping any unsure thoughts about my decision to work out at home! I know that men stare. Gym, hardware store, Denny's. Wherever. But I just feel much more vulnerable at the gym. I hate the idea of someone watching me when my face is all red, I smell bad, and I'm in my gross oversized tank top with the coffee stains on it.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

I aint even mad. It's no secret that guys gawk at girls just as much as girls check out guys while at the gym, but do me a favor... don't ask me if there is eye candy here.

u sound pretty upset to me.
  • impudentputz
    Options
    Thank you for wiping any unsure thoughts about my decision to work out at home! I know that men stare. Gym, hardware store, Denny's. Wherever. But I just feel much more vulnerable at the gym. I hate the idea of someone watching me when my face is all red, I smell bad, and I'm in my gross oversized tank top with the coffee stains on it.

Please, don't take this is a reason to not go to the gym. Its not like every person stares like a lecherous old man. This guy was just especially creepy...but trust me, he is in the vast minority.

As for the red face, smell bad and work out clothes, if your face is red it means you are pushing yourself (*or doing something wrong, like not breathing*), smell... as long as its the smell of sweat it means you are getting a good work out and honestly, as long as you are wearing something comfortable that allows you to do your work out without exposing too much that's all that matters.
  • mio_amore
    mio_amore Posts: 29
    Options
    hahahaha Notice the guys that are sticking up for the gorilla...

gorillas-that def fits lol. We just call 'em meat heads over here
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I loved giving those dudes a hard time at the gym. They could stare me down all they wanted, all they ever got from me was a huge eye roll.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Personally i go to the gym to train. i couldnt care less who is there as long as the equipment is available.

if i want to ogle pretty women i go out with my mates or on holiday.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I loved giving those dudes a hard time at the gym. They could stare me down all they wanted, all they ever got from me was a huge eye roll.

pun intended ? lol
  • Mutterz
    Mutterz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The gym is for getting fit, if there happens to be an attractive woman to look at while I'm sweating my *kitten* off well that's just a bonus!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Seems like a legit question to me?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Just checking his options. I asked the guy at my gym the same thing. I like a view.