"Do any hot girls come in here?"

Options

Replies

• sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You just want to keep the hot girls to yourself :)
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Let em stare...I really don't care. I usually have my ear buds in and I am in my own little world so I am usually oblivious to it. I do have to admit that I do like to look around and check out the view every now and again but I save that for when I'm doing cardo not weights - I am human and I like to look at nice things. :wink:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Reason #69 of why I work out at home: No hot girl distractions and no douche rockets who bump into me while they are busy staring at hot girl distractions.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    sounds like he's getting ready to make the sequel to "What Women Want", lol.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Thank you for wiping any unsure thoughts about my decision to work out at home! I know that men stare. Gym, hardware store, Denny's. Wherever. But I just feel much more vulnerable at the gym. I hate the idea of someone watching me when my face is all red, I smell bad, and I'm in my gross oversized tank top with the coffee stains on it.

eh you get use to it really fast. i dont even think about anyone around me at the gym. I'm in my own little world.
  • wmstormvet
    wmstormvet Posts: 145
    Options
    What a D Bag!! Something tells me that he will be too busy scoping out the other members to actually get a good work out, let alone get a 6 pack! This is exactly what prompts women to join women only gyms and I personally hate them! i think Mr. D Bag should work on his personality first!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The world needs a certain number of people for us to mock. It sounds like he's filling that role nicely.

Take it for what it is, a moment of humor in an otherwise run of the mill day.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Next time I go gym shopping to find a trainer, I'm gonna straight up ask if any hot guys come in there. Lets see how that flies.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Let the guys at the gym stare all they want. I worked hard for this body. I'd like it to be appreciated ;)
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Does this guy not have the internet or something? Seems like a better way to get your gawk on without coming off as a giant douchebucket.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You sound like a Planet Fitness commercial. Seriously, you just stereotyped him because he had a gallon jug of water? What exactly is wrong with people who carry around a gallon jug of water in the gym? The guys I know who do that are competitors in strongman or bodybuilding competitions. There is nothing wrong with it and I really don't appreciate you implying that all guys with a jug of water are boneheaded *kitten*, ok?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You sound like a Planet Fitness commercial. Seriously, you just stereotyped him because he had a gallon jug of water? What exactly is wrong with people who carry around a gallon jug of water in the gym? The guys I know who do that are competitors in strongman or bodybuilding competitions. There is nothing wrong with it and I really don't appreciate you implying that all guys with a jug of water are boneheaded *kitten*, ok?
    OP, you have been told.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I don't get it?

Some bloke (who sounds rather young) comes up to you and starts a conversation which I suspect most young guys would do "Watch the game last night? Any hot women work out around here? Is double clutching a good idea?" and he's now some kind of stalking pervert?

Seriously?
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    what a *kitten* ;)
    I also prefer a bit of brain...

Who is this Brian?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    what a *kitten* ;)
    I also prefer a bit of brain...

Who is this Brian?

Is he the Messiah?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I know what a much of D'bags.

I was overhearing these two girls at the gym the other day. The one said she was wondering why there were so many creepy guys in here, and if there was any "cute" ones. Then she said she was going to tone her arms.

I was about two seconds away from marching over to her and kicking her in the teeth, but then she went into a zumba class,and me and zumba are like matter and antimatter, so I just waited outside the door to talk to her for 10 minutes, but I got tired of waiting and I needed to finish off my last set of curls, 5 sets of 50 reps each. At least I could feel like I accomplished my workout.
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Haha! That's like the other day I'm over in the weight room, in my corner doing my arm circuit. Complete a set of bent over rows, turn to put my weights down and there's a guy seatd on the bench directly behind me (no one was there when I started the set) blatantly staring at my tush. Thanks for the compliment as I worked hard to get it to look that way.... but can you stop looking at it like you're going to bite it please??

I liked the kids that would come in with their gallon of water, complete three exercises, come up to the counter for their post-workout shake and inform me that they needed protein after their workout.... dude.... you worked out for about 10 minutes, here's some water.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OP ...... you are my hero :heart:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Well...I don't see the big deal. Although it's not my motivation, I don't see anything wrong with getting in shape to attract the gender you're attracted to.

I think people get too caught up in labeling everyone with different value systems a "*kitten*". Different personalities make the world go round.

My first week at work at my recent job, I asked my trainer (who's around my age - a tad younger) which guys were single, so that when I flirt, it won't be with someone taken. Am I coming to work in order to flirt with the hot guys? No, but it sure is motivation to have single eye candy around. LOL