"Do any hot girls come in here?"

Options
124»

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I hate the idea of someone watching me when my face is all red, I smell bad, and I'm in my gross oversized tank top with the coffee stains on it.

Don't worry about it. Everyone else at Wal-Mart looks just the same as you do. Some even worse.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4psnfWIk31rnh2sio1_500.gif
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Well my mom is letting me out of the basement three times a week now and my curfew has been pushed back to 6:30 now as long as I get all my chores done. The old paper route is treating me pretty nice these days. So if any of you MFP ladies want to hook up with a man that has a coupon book to Applebee's feel free to shoot me an instant message.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    with a skin tone that would make an oompa loompa jealous

I'm intrigued. What skin tone makes oompa loompas jealous?

Just curious - not a trap.

Yeah. OP lost points on that comment. I just don't like body shamers, even if they are saving the world from creepers :flowerforyou:
  • _G4BR13L_
    _G4BR13L_ Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    a skin tone that would make an oompa loompa jealous ... tell this mook that's all our customers want

THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!
  • awise19
    awise19 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Is it just me... Or do you love when you catch your eye candy looking at you like you are also their eye candy?

oh just me.
    :(

hahah
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    :sad:
    Came here looking for hot girls...

Me too. Dissapointed, lol.

Yea guys are funny at the gym but sometimes we can't help but look at a beautiful woman and smile. I try not to stare but find it very very hard sometimes. WHYYYYYYYYYY
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. Unfortunately, working out naked is frowned upon in public places. It took me awhile to learn THAT lesson.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. Unfortunately, working out naked is frowned upon in public places. It took me awhile to learn THAT lesson.

LMAO!!
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    And this is why being single terrifies me. Ok not the single part, but why I may decide to die alone.

Have a male friend workout with you and the guys won't creep on ya. I have a friend(female) that tells me that the men are to scared to creep on her while she is there working out with me. They think she is taken,lol.

I had a guy friend do that at clubs when I was younger..muscles and tattoos. He was a teddy bear but looked scary haha.

I can hold my own. I plan to take my workout back to the gym on the army post again. I am older than most of those boys anyway.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the guy who was in the forums inquiring which
    men's cologne to wear at the gym. :o
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Came here looking for hot girls...

Me too... :laugh: