Options
    Awesome REsults!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • afreelandgti
    Options
    Big difference in the waist area and only in 30 days. Keep working hard great job you look good
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    incredible results! you can see you shrinking!
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Just the motivation I needed to start again...you got excellent results. I completed 10 days...life got busy. It looks to me like sticking with it is well worth the results. Congratulations!
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well, technically, I finished it a few weeks ago. I was waffling back and forth about posting these. I'm still pretty nervous about this, but the more I think about it, even if I have a long way to go still, I'm really proud that I made it through and am progressing, so why not share? :smile:

I did the Shred for four days a week, plus two days of cardio, and one rest day. Near the end, I started doing strength training on those days instead and am now up to doing it three days a week, plus some cardio spread throughout the week. I also only did about half of Level 2 before realizing I HATED it, so I moved on to Level 3 instead and was much happier! To up the intensity at the end and keep it interesting, I started alternating Level 1 and Level 3 and upped my weights from 2kg to 4kg.

Starting weight was 243 and my weight at the end was 231. I didn't take measurements everywhere, sadly, but do know I lost about 4.5 inches on my waist alone!

Very happy with the results!! (Oh, and sorry about the messy room!)

Thank you so much for posting this. I've just restarted 30DS (I quit last time as I went away) and as always, it's so hard to motivate myself to do it. You look amazing in your pics- thanks for the encouragement!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - well done you!
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That is so great - well done!!
  • TifferNay01
    Options
    You had great results for only 30 days. Good job!
  • nat8199
    nat8199 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference in your waist is especially amazing! Great work!
  • charseekingchar
    Options
    The difference between day 20 and 30 blows my mind! You look awesome.
  • wencandoit2013
    Options
    I'm so glad that you posted your results - they are AMAZING!!! You now have that wonderful thing I've been striving for - a nice hip/waist ratio!!! Great job!!!
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! That's a tough program!!
  • crsteve
    crsteve Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!!!!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!
  • AmyJo0
    AmyJo0 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is my day 6 of 30DS and it is no joke! You should not be at all nervous about posting your progress because it is what it is...Great progress in the right direction of getting healthier and more fit..
    Thank you for sharing your progress and I hope to achieve at least half of what you have accomplished already!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a change. Congrats!!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • GRUNO
    GRUNO Posts: 98
    Options
    Wow! You look great. You should definitely be proud of you progress. You've given me the motivation to get back to 30DS and finish it this time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!