Looking to add friends with open diaries

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm looking to add some friends with open diaries. I find it's helpful to get ideas of what foods others are eating. I get board with what I eat sometimes and it's helpful to see others diaries to get fresh ideas of what to eat.
I keep my diary open to my friends. It's not always perfect by any means but I do try and I'm honest about what I eat (good or bad) and honest about my workouts.....

Replies

• Sweetchar417
    Sweetchar417 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me :)
  • niccup01
    niccup01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You are welcome to add me as a friend and I would live to add someone who has their diary open also. It is handy to get ideas as you said:)
  • cczap80
    cczap80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're right. No sense in not having it open. We have to be honest with ourselves. Good or bad. I am changing mine!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I am looking for others with open diaries for ideas and support. Feel free to add me!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well.
  • jbuck93
    jbuck93 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I occasionally miss a weekend if I am off grid backpacking or camping, but other than that I log everything, everyday.
  • brittbartel88
    brittbartel88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.. Feel free to add me! I track every day, even if it's not a pretty day :)
  • soysauce6626
    soysauce6626 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    open diary checking in..
  • cfergusontx
    Options
    Mine is open and I'm new on MFP. Feel free to add me. I don't have many "friends" yet!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but usually pretty boring. I would love some new friends so I can get some new ideas too.
  • afreelandgti
    Options
    Mine is open to friends feel free to add me because I'm always in need of food ideas. I'm pretty consistent during the week up until Sunday which is my fun food day :)
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, feel free to add :)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends :-)
  • taoistpunk
    taoistpunk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    add me if you like, though I'm not sure how exciting my food choices are...my diary is open to friends.
  • IUGB
    IUGB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends...and I'm looking to get back into it!
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, although I stick to a pretty boring and repetitive diet throughout the week. Feel free to add me (many of my buds have dropped off the planet lately).
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii! You can add me. My diary is open and brutally honest! I log religiously and advance log to plan my meals for the week! :)
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mine is open & I track everything, every day! Feel free to ad me! :flowerforyou:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You should add friends that have similar views on diet and fitness as you.
  • awise19
    awise19 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! :)