P90X 1 round & Body Beast 1 round

Options

Replies

• jrompola
    jrompola Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Seeing your results is definitely a motivation. I'm currently doing Body Beast with 6 weeks remaining. I'm gonna keep eating and keep working hard. Thanks for sharing your story.

Thanks so much!! I just finished up week 2 of the start of my 2nd rd of Body Beast, but this time my wife has joined in!! Its not a 90 day program anymore its an every day for the rest of my life program.
  • itslouiejay
    itslouiejay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! Need to try P90X and Body Beast myself!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Jealous!!!!!!!!! :P

Great work!!! Really, amazing job! Kudos to you.

It's making me consider P90x, which I never thought I'd do.
  • onetoughmudder
    Options
    motivation found....THANKS!!!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing results!
  • jrompola
    Options
    Jealous!!!!!!!!! :P

Great work!!! Really, amazing job! Kudos to you.

It's making me consider P90x, which I never thought I'd do.

I know sometimes these programs get a bad rap because of certain folks on this msg board which is why I was extremely hesitant in posting anything, but my pictures speak for themselves.

P90X was awesome and it really made me think differently about fitness & nutrition and it is a solid base. It changed my thinking, attitude, and body!!

You really cannot go wrong with the workouts. They may not be the most fun to some people, but they are worth the money in my opinion.

I like taking multiple beachbody programs and picking which ones I like. At the moment it is body beast and some insanity asylum workouts. Not saying I would not go back to P90X, but I like body beast as my base for lifting and then shaun T workouts for cardio.
  • jrompola
    Options
    awesome progress! Need to try P90X and Body Beast myself!

Whats stopping you???? : )
  • jrompola
    Options
    motivation found....THANKS!!!

Keep at it!! I found numerous sources of motivation to keep going initially. Hopefully you stick with it and help someone someday.
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job! I don't like the bashing on the forums either. I haven't worked out since my grandson was born in Nov. '09, largely because I have to help raise him and he is a very needy and hyper child. He STILLS gives me hell when I try to work out, but I am making sure I do it now. I was feeling so weak, like I had no muscle. I have hypothyroidism and trigeminal neuralgia and I take 1200mg of tegretol per day for the latter. It makes me exhausted, but I am dedicated to getting back into shape now. I am looking for other workouts so I don't get burned out on the same thing all the time. I may check this P90x out!
  • jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    sweet results bro i cant wait to get bodybeast!!!

It is a game changer. You'll get great results. Make sure you figure out some sort of diet plan while doing the beast though.
    i plan to be strict with the meal plan it comes with, by the way you probably get this a lot but you look like carl dykler haha
  • jrompola
    Options
    Great job! I don't like the bashing on the forums either. I haven't worked out since my grandson was born in Nov. '09, largely because I have to help raise him and he is a very needy and hyper child. He STILLS gives me hell when I try to work out, but I am making sure I do it now. I was feeling so weak, like I had no muscle. I have hypothyroidism and trigeminal neuralgia and I take 1200mg of tegretol per day for the latter. It makes me exhausted, but I am dedicated to getting back into shape now. I am looking for other workouts so I don't get burned out on the same thing all the time. I may check this P90x out!

Wow congrats to you for working out!! I thought I had it hard with a pilonidal cyst which was my "excuse". Some people have a lot better excuses than I had, but one thing we have in common is we had enough of making excuses and we are going to achieve our fitness goals.

Not sure what you do workout wise, but I have quite a few beachbody programs and I run and play sports, so I like doing a variety of workouts. I couldn't imagine doing p90x or insanity over and over again repeatedly. It would get the job done, but I like mixing things up.
  • jrompola
    Options
    sweet results bro i cant wait to get bodybeast!!!

It is a game changer. You'll get great results. Make sure you figure out some sort of diet plan while doing the beast though.
    i plan to be strict with the meal plan it comes with, by the way you probably get this a lot but you look like carl dykler haha

Nope nobody has ever said that, but only people familiar with beachbody would notice and none of my friends are that into these workout programs like I am. My friends will say body bump and mean body beast and some say xp90 and I don't even think they know the same company produces the products. I think they just like to tease me because the one dude still holds the 220lbs amateur world record for deadlift.

A lot of my co-workers have asked what I have done and basically all my friends asked and then I tell them and I see that look like really?? That seems pretty hard. I'd say most people have heard of P90X and possibly Insanity, but nobody realizes the food plan you need to be successful.
  • christinealexis
    Options
    You look incredible! amazing transformation! I just completed day 30 yesterday. p90x....it's a heck of a workout but I absolutely love how I feel when I'm done a workout. It's such a rush! Congrats to you! :)
  • jrompola
    Options
    You look incredible! amazing transformation! I just completed day 30 yesterday. p90x....it's a heck of a workout but I absolutely love how I feel when I'm done a workout. It's such a rush! Congrats to you! :)

Thanks!! Looks like you're in better shape than I was when I started P90X. What do you think of YogaX? I like core synergistics which you do during the active rest weeks.
  • jrompola
    Options
    Now that's sexy ;)

Thanks though some people may have liked overweight hairy guys!! Too bad for them
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    The difference is unreal mate!! Way go man!
  • jrompola
    Options
    The difference is unreal mate!! Way go man!

Thanks!! The difference in how I feel doing even the little things is unreal too.
  • jrompola
    Options
    So I did not plan on posting anything additional, but I'm super excited!!!

I made bodybuilding.coms weekly feature of we 'mirin volume 33

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Incredible results! I just started Body Beast yesterday and would be thrilled if I had results anywhere near close to yours.
  • jrompola
    Options
    Incredible results! I just started Body Beast yesterday and would be thrilled if I had results anywhere near close to yours.

Stick to that diet and keep at it. I thought the same thing when I saw other people. Hopefully you'll blow me away and inspire some others along the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!